Alfa Romeo Forums banner

prom 2013

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  jeffb99tx 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is my baby with my 2 sons and their dates. The one on the right is the one taking it. He is the one who helped me pull and rebuild the engine and redo the top. He will get the car one day and maybe his son can go to prom in it.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
enjoy the term you used and for who you use it!! My son loves Alfas as well and it is neat for me. My daughter? She marches to her own but does call me for advice! Nice fotos, thanx for sharing. ciao, chris

#4 ·
Thanks I have 3 boys the 20 yr old is too big to drive it, not too fat just 6'3" and size 15 shoe. His right leg gets stuck between the door and the steering wheel and his feet seem to cover all the pedals at the same time!. The 18 y/o is the blond he does all the work on the car with me with some help from his older brother. The youngest on the left in the pic, he has no interest in the Alfa or learning to drive a standard as long as he knows how to put gas in his car then he feels he knows all he needs to about cars. I have told him and shown him how to check basic fluid levels etc. and if he doesn't and something catastrohic happens he knows I'm not getting him another vehicle.That's why Nico will get the Alfa and I hope to see his sontaking it to his senior prom.

#7 ·
Wow Paul, those are some great photos and what a good story. I have met your youngest son and he is a great young man. Is the other still going to school in New Mexico? Come to the Cooper Clinic show in June and we can catch up. Thanks for the photos.

Cheers,

Jeff
Dallas, Texas

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.