Alfa Romeo Forums banner

fetta/GTV concept ideas

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  PSk 
#1 ·
ive been working on a couple of fettas recently..and was talking with V a bit and i snapped a pic that spawned some weird ideas....then another pic with the hatch up had me thinking ..SHOOTING BRAKE..but it also brings up an old thread

some of you may remember the crazyness we came up from with this milano concept we had many years back
http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/milano-75-1985-1993/157325-demon-milano-drafts.html

now mind you these are REALLY ROUGH DRAFTS and just tossed together to get an idea

heres the pic that started it all

which evolved into this

now heres where things get intresting..i was about done..had the hatch up..which doesnt go all the way up with the spoiler lip on it...and it just kinda slapped me...what about the shooting brake alfa never made...but where would you get a roof?...but wait the fetta/gtv6 has a sister from another mother..the sirocco ..but the rocco has a wagon sister of sorts the fox and the dasher..yes that would be the donor...so....we got talkin and V did some rough and quick drafts for me

"dasher" roof

now my only complaint in it was id like to see the GTV but the 4dr pillar needed to go

so this came from that..not sure if the gtv plate is out of place or not..maybe a gtv6 one would sit better?..maybe better without entirely?

and without the gtv plate

See less See more
#2 ·
I like the middle one, keeping the GTV plate. The first one reminds me of the Vega wagon. Had one. Wretched. Got 90 miles per quart... of oil.

#4 ·
ahh yes but in true definition a shooting brake is a 2dr..tho..a swear a milano verde wagon would be SWEET but ive been saying that for quite a few years.....

im seriously contemplating a shooting brake fetta..ill have another one laying around before long

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.