Alfa Romeo Forums banner

New Team Dynamics Wheels for My Milano

3K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  aralfa8589 
#1 · (Edited)
Since I got the Milano resprayed I figured I might as well get her some new wheels too. These are Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2, 15x7 in anthracite with 205/50-15 tires. Got them at Performatek from Andy who was a huge help.

I really like them: they're aggressive but not too crazy flashy. I always felt the OEM silver wheels never quite worked with the blue/graphite paint job, so I went with the gray.

Good selection of tires in this size too, and the wheels are only 13.5lbs each!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Melikes them. I didn't realize that your car was so blue - as the sun hitting the rear hilites. ciao, chris

#3 ·
Thanks. That's a respray so it's not exactly the original color, but it's pretty close. The big difference is that the new paint is much more metallic-flakey looking than the original, hence the brightness in the sun.

#4 ·
yea I followed your adventure having the car resprayed, turned out pretty nice and for me, that's saying something as I generally don't care for blue cars. But then what do I know, I have a red car (think Used Cars and the bad luck idea) with black wheels I'm rapidly developing a "what was I thinking?" attitude towards. I really want a 75. Maybe by years end, who knows. Ciao, chris BTW I'm too lazy to search, whats one of the wheels cost approximately?

#5 ·
Yeah, I didn't like the blue either when I bought the car but it's grown on me. Performatek sells the wheels for $580/set. I did need new lug nuts too as the stock ones were just a hair too short for the TDs.

#8 ·
that's not a bad price for the set, not at all. Yuuuup I see a 75 on my horizon....ciao, chris

#10 ·
Thanks. Yeah, it's an original color. Like I said it's a recent respray but it's pretty darned close to original.

It's grown on me over the years. When I had a BRIGHT BLUE Triumph TR7 parked next to it the Alfa was downright tame in comparison!

#11 ·
Mr Gubi. Found this pic from last year speaking of blue cars!! Wife hates riding with me since when I see something neat, I have to swing around, stop and shoot. This one had French plates on it and I've seen it but once. ciao chris

Attachments

#12 ·
"There's something about this that's so blue, it's like how much more blue could this be? And the answer is none. None more blue."

That looks very much like the blue that used to be an exclusive color on the Acura Integra GS-R.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.