Alfa Romeo Forums banner

The Berman family is pleased to announce the arrival ........

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  bucaptain 
#1 ·
.....of their new baby called Giulietta. She entered the world (first registered in Australia) in August 2012 weighing in at approximately 1300 kgs. She arrived at home on March 8, with 7000kms on the clock.

She has a very healthy voice and is extraordinarily frisky for a 1.4, especially in Dynamic mode. It beats me how they get 125kw and 250 Nm from a 1400cc engine even if it is turbocharged:001_tt1:

She is a tct version. If it is good enough for a 4C, it is good enough for me.:001_tt2:

Wasn't sure about the day lights but they work a treat on Australian motorways where drivers insist on sitting in the fast lane!

Mum is very happy with "her" baby:thumbup:

See less See more
#3 ·
Love the headlights . . . (in opposition to the many comments about the 4C) :eek:

#5 ·
Those wheels look great on it. What colour is it? It looks dark blue in the photos - very smart!

My only problem is that my wife has fallen in love with it and won't let me drive it when I want to:001_huh:

#7 ·
Heh heh, but who can blame her? A small-ish, safe, good looking car with a zippy engine and room for (almost) everything. Can we assume you at least get to wash it and fiddle around with it? :)

The colour of my G is the standard Blu Profondo, and the wheels are 18-inchers. This particular car was originally meant for the souther European market and had only one set of wheels, so I had to buy a second set anyway.

#9 ·
Hehe.. almost spilt my tea after reading the intro! Good one! Been thinking about replacing 145QV with a Giulietta. But 145QV still running strong, so not in a hurry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.