Alfa Romeo Forums banner

My trip to the Alfa Romeo Centenary

3K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  josez 
#1 ·
Hi guys!
I asume you had talked a lot about the Centenary but I want to share with you some photos I took on 2010 during the "Centenario Alfa Romeo" celebration...

Me and my father flew from Paraguay to Italy specially for this ocassion and we meet there with 2 other paraguayan friends "Alfisti" although.

Sadly we couldn´t take any of our paraguayan Alfas but we participated with my friend´s 146.

So, less talking (writing) and more photos...

This was a commemorative monument

on the entrance to the Arese Museum

some prototypes...

strange objects

my friend´s 146

I have so many pictures!! We´ve seen more Alfas on few days than ever on my entire life...

If someone would like to see more picture just aks for it...

Anyone else who was been there?

See less See more
#3 ·
Great photos. Must have been a fantastic experience. Thanks for sharing!

#4 ·
June 18, 2010 we got married and our honeymoon was 100 years of Alfa Romeo in Italy

The two white GT's are ready to go, towards Italy

Italy!

These photos were taken from the helicopter, the two GTs are well;-)

HAD A LOVELY TIME! :cool2:

#10 ·
June 18, 2010 we got married and our honeymoon was 100 years of Alfa Romeo in Italy

The two white GT's are ready to go, towards Italy

Italy!

These photos were taken from the helicopter, the two GTs are well;-)

HAD A LOVELY TIME! :cool2:
Great Pictures Trenta3 !!!!

We got married exactly the same date one year after...

#14 ·
Awesome photos. I like all of them, I guess you are very good in photography because you take these photos very nice. Thanks for sharing the photos, all cars are looking good. good sharing. I think you don't should choose just post all of them which you have left.
Thanks Adler... Actually i like photography but i´m mostly alfaholic, with this cars every picture you take would become Art :D

Sadly I can´t share them all because there are much more than 2.500 pics just remaining :001_cool:

I´ll try to choose a theme and then share the pics about that theme, like those above (about some transaxle)

#18 ·
Hi Josez,

I for one would love to see more photos...:D:D:D

Just being able to see how european owners have restored/maintained their classic alfas is great (little things like seeing all the different period and aftermarket wheels is of interest to me).

Cheers,

Andrew Matusiewicz
1971 Alfa Spider 1750 Veloce

#20 ·
some hard to see models... (at least to me)

Alfa Romeo ARNA (Alfa Romeo - Nissan Automobile)

2300 Rio (Made in Brazil)

Trucks (don´t remember the model)

Ambulance

Alfasud Giardinera

GTC (with the top up)

Alfa 6 (sei)

RZ

8C Coupe and Spider

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.