Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Italian Car Fest 2012 Grapevine Texas 9/8/12

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  neo297 
#1 ·
https://picasaweb.google.com/110279045183502972376/2012ICF?authkey=Gv1sRgCPDR4Ovk86_wygE

Enjoy the pics there were 12-13 alfas with my favorite being the silver quad with the hard top:rolleyes:. Actually it was the twin turbo calloway gtv6. There were lambos,ferarris, panteras-one with a twin turbo set up that it looked like one of its turbos was bigger than both off the gtv 6!! My son liked the Ferrari FF in person when he got out of it he reminded me that it was worth more than our house, he was right.

#3 ·
Jeff we both did. Nico is very knowledgeable so he has no problems walking up and talking about most of the cars there with their owners. He was talking with the owner of the black Maserati Gran Tourismo Nico noticed it had MC components but did not have the exhaust in the correct location nor was the front facia correct and the owner said he was correct he had upgraded all the components he could mechanically including an ecu reflash to be at MC spec and had the front fascia on order but Maserati would not sell him the rear spoiler for the MC said he could only get that by buying a real MC. So Nico walked around a lot by himself taking some pics and talking with folks so I did not know what all we had until we got home. He went to the front to video all the cars leaving and I waited till late so he could get as many as he could. The day was perfect our car ran great and is still a looker at 20 feet:D. I did get a lot of questions about the hard top which is why I wanted it on since I knew no other spiders would. We had a great time as always and look forward to any and all upcoming events including still waiting on that Le Mans dinner and a movie night!!:rolleyes:

#4 ·
I'm sorry...but that Ferrari FF may be the ugliest car ever...I mean BMW has created some bloated monsters of late and this thing rivals them...Sorry but when it comes to design, Ferrari has lost its way...Too big and too bloated...

#5 ·
I don't disagree but in person it is not as bad as in pictures. Plus it can fit 4 people and it's 4 wheel drive system is pretty neat. I think I could find better ways to spend 300k.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.