Alfa Romeo Forums banner

New Alfaromeo 164 2.0 Turbo V6 1991

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  catullo 
#1 ·
My dear brothers alfisti,'m David and I'm writing from Italy, I'm 26 years old and a great passion for the Alfa, I have written other times in this beautiful forum of enthusiasts for Alfaromeo, recently I replaced my alfa 164 2.0 v6 bordeaux, which I had before, there are some photos on this forum, with a new alpha always 164 2.0 Turbo V6, 1991 with 55,890 miles. I bought it from an elderly person, who told me, for having kept very the car and it always kept well. Now, I got it, there are various works to do, but not very expensive, for example, there is to be glued the lining of the roof that was spun off, find a frame for ceiling lights front, I can not find, also I do polish or repaint the boot lid, because it is discolored in two parts. The only two optionals, I would have, would be the heated seats and mirrors electrically reclosable.
These are the urgent things to do. For the rest you will see, if you have advice for me, I am always ready to listen.

Greetings from Italy

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.