Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Series III - Photo Thread

16K views 48 replies 35 participants last post by  noordmanpj 
#1 ·
So I've searched multiple times, under multiple titles and can not find a photo thread dedicated to the type/series 3 Spiders. I've only found threads for the type 1's and 2's. So I've decided to start one for the 3's.

Here's my 1986 Spider Graduate. I've had her for a month now and love driving this car.

Let's see the rest of the 3's.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
MY 86 - $2500.00 Alfa

Here is a picture of my 1986 Spider that I bought in pieces in Nashville. George (Conedriver) and I hauled it back to Lexington where I reassembled it. It came with two engines - L-Jets - Two good transmissions, Two Differentials, and Fourteen Tuberware boxes of new and used parts. It had a chassis stiffener, Bilstens, and IAP red springs with four 15" Panasports mounted. Also, a Harbor Frieght engine lift, extra converible top which I gave to George for helping me haul all the stuff home. $2500.00 dollars ! Guy just didn't want it anymore.
The nose is a bit chipped up from going Bra-less, but that will fix up.
Incase you didn't notice, It's a ******. You know what that means....... :D:D:D Ask John M or Murray Sert if you don't.

Attachments

#19 ·
Here is a picture of my 1986 Spider that I bought in pieces in Nashville. George (Conedriver) and I hauled it back to Lexington where I reassembled it. It came with two engines - L-Jets - Two good transmissions, Two Differentials, and Fourteen Tuberware boxes of new and used parts. It had a chassis stiffener, Bilstens, and IAP red springs with four 15" Panasports mounted. Also, a Harbor Frieght engine lift, extra converible top which I gave to George for helping me haul all the stuff home. $2500.00 dollars ! Guy just didn't want it anymore.
The nose is a bit chipped up from going Bra-less, but that will fix up.
Incase you didn't notice, It's a ******. You know what that means....... :D:D:D Ask John M or Murray Sert if you don't.
I live in Lexington and have been search for a Alfa for a bit do you know any around here for sale?

#25 · (Edited)
Original owner - Certifico D' Oro - 98 points

AR1066456. Model Year 1989 Spider Veloce. Born 12/1988. Photo shot at 5:22 am on longest day of the year for the long daylight drive of the year in the "Pacific Northwet". Hwy 26 from Mt hood to Pacific Ocean down the hwy 101 and lots of Wilamette Valley time prior to 9:10pm sunset.

Attachments

#27 ·
My '87 Veloce

Attachments

#29 ·
'82 and a half. The beginning of the series 3. Kamm tail and L Jet but it has a lot of the hallmarks of the 70's thanks to the efforts of the PO, including the paint color. This photo was taken Christmas day in Connecticut. Then I drove to the beach. Strange winter.

Attachments