Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1974 GTV fully restored (Stefania)

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Nocaster 
#1 ·
Hello Every one,

Here are a few shots of Stefania. My ground up body off fully restored 1974 GTV. Her name is Stefania. Here she is at the Ferrari dealer (Ferrari Of Alberta) next to a 1972 Ferrari Dino. What a fantastic couple they make! I can't take credit for the restoration process. That credit belongs to a fine gentleman from California named Elcid. Fantastic job Elcid, your passion shines through on every part of Stefania.

Cheers,

Francesco

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi Francesco,

She's absolutely beautiful.

Just one minor comment, though... I believe a "body off" restoration usually refers to taking the body off the chassis. Thankfully, that's not something we have to do with our unitary body girls.

By the way, I think Stefania is way cuter than Dino.

Cheers,

Nick

#7 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys! Apparently everyone who walks into the Ferrari dealership goes straight for the GTV and asks "How much for this one" LOL! My friend at the dealership says they will have to put a cover on her because otherwise they won't sell any cars! How can you not fall in love with a GTV.......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.