Alfa Romeo Forums banner

My 1966 Giulia Sprint GT

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  another red gtv 
#1 ·
Here are a couple shots I took of my '66 Alfa Giulia Sprint GT.
I bought the car on ebay back in 2003. Everything that could leak, did leak. Now, the car is amaziningly reliable. In fact, my wife and I have taken it to Monterey (from Portland) three times without (much) incident.

You eagle-eyes will note the 1969 interior. I have the original interior in our garage. At some point, it will go back in.
This car was sold new in Germany to a US serviceman. Originally metallic grey with black interior + red piping, the second owner changed it to red.
while red is super common, it is what I wanted for my first and only GT.
Enjoy!

See less See more
#2 ·
Really pretty and clean. Looks like it even has the one piece chromed bumpers, but with later hubcaps.

My first Alfa was one just like this, supposedly the first red one, 6th built, so I was told by the guy who bought it in Italy. Was the original interior of yours a combination of vinyl and cloth? Mine had blue cloth and vinyl seats. I thought it went well with the red exterior. Also, the tach didn't have a redline on it. I thought that was kinda cool. I think it is still hanging around in Seattle. I'd love to restore it but my wife...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.