Alfa Romeo Forums banner

photoshop, please

3K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  bianchi2 
#1 ·
could someone please help me with this? i need a 1971-1974 alfa spider sheild on this photo, next a sheild form a 169 and a 147, and a 159, thank you , if you do this i need the top of the sheild, just below this line, thank you agian

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
thank you, i like the no.3 post, and remeber the alfa spider is not as wide, so it should look better( with out the winglets) and if you cover the top of the car with some paper, it looks right..( cover it from just above the alfa sheild, to block the top of the car.

#7 ·
Bianchi,
Here is #3 with the crop and a bit more cleanup.
Also here is the pre 74 and an extra just because.
Beware if you print at the photo printers kiosks sometimes make the colors different from the screen. I can upload off site if you need higher quality.
Or if you want to see Ferrari flexy air dams on a spider what color (year 84??).

Attachments

#10 ·
that looks really cool. i do belive it fits the car.. any others to chime in? benjamin, thank you for all the help..i know it took some time:):) on the headlights, allmost done..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.