Alfa Romeo Forums banner

My '65 Spring GT in a Commercial

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  atcjoga 
#1 · (Edited)
***sorry i keep goofing titles! dont know what a spring gt is, not sure why there is a capital C***

This is the new commercial/online campaign for Creative Recreation. It was a fun shoot and the Alfa was right at home in modern Palm Springs.

enjoy:

#3 · (Edited)
Yes, great ad! Lots of nice things to look at! I must say I need to be reinspired (architecture as well) Somehow I don't think the wife will let me loose on a road trip like that though!

Maybe I'll just buy the shoes...

#6 ·
I reckon we have proof conclusive. Have a gorgeous classic alfa, wear decent threads, and the young sexy girls will flock. Hmn, well maybe. Nice to dream.

Hey Derek, you and me too, for I was an architecture student in a past life, but I am afraid that is where the comparison for me ends with this dude. I had a ratty old Fiat back then and definitely the girls were not present. I won't even comment on my clothes, they definitely weren't Italian, afterall as a student = no money :D

#7 ·
That was fantastic! ..... How good does that classic shape look when filmed professionally?

Refreshing to see the Alfa used instead of the other typical classics....(Porsche,Ferrari etc)

Stunning....

#12 ·
AWESOME stuff! I might be biased...but you should tell them to consider a GoPro for the next shoot. haha. some great quality without all of the HUGE, bulky equipment to mess up the beautiful car!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.