Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Identify this car

4K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Ti Sup 
#1 ·
#7 ·
There is no back story to the pictures other than they were sent to me with this challenge.
so i thought i would see is anyone here wold know.
My thoughts are that its a fiat from the red circle badge and wheel style. I also thought that it was a Zagato from the shape of the headlights and 2pc bumper.
but after searching for under those headings still have no idea.

#14 · (Edited)
After playing around with the file name I came up with Lake Zurich News Wire. Thats one step closer. Then I broke down the rest as 1 qm 6 egko 1 but got nothing.

Then I went to tumblr to see if I can find the actual image to see its origins or any posts on it. Didn't find it. Very odd.

#16 ·
I'm officially stumped. Looks like somebody tried to graft a Citroen set of fenders onto a Lancia, then fit the headlight covers off an old E Type. It also seems to have some Marcos in it. The logo looks similar to Ginetta. The writing on the front seems to start with a D, and maybe has an AT after it?

Can't wait to see the results!

#18 ·
Hello,

This car is a DAWB 6. This one-off car was made in Ireland (Belfast), in 1967, by David Woods.
The Engine is a 6 cylinders in line, air colled, with two camshafts, three Weber 40 carburetors and dry sump. The power is 136 Hp at 7.600 rpm.

Here's a copy of a french magazine (Rétroviseur from december 1989)

Pascal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.