Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Latest Alfaholics car build

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Electric Lloyd 
#1 ·
#3 ·
That is superb. I love the engine bay. What are the performance figures?

Do they let you register a car with a full roll cage over there? They won't let you here in South Australia and you are also not allowed to drive with a full harness on. People have to fit a normal lap-sash belt in addition to a harness in order not to be pinged by the cops when driving on the road. Don't ask me why. I thought harnesses were safer, but our all-knowing authorities think otherwise.

#4 ·
Wow-stunning indeed. Stance is very angry lookin and yet the white/red color combo is very elegant. Engine bay is so pristine-love the AH data plate. I wish we had license plates here in the states that could look so well matched and integrated like on this car! I'm really drawn to the interior finishes like that gta style rear seat and pristine trunk. Look forward to the videos of this nasty super at the Ring. Bravo!

#7 ·
Hey Guys,

Steering wheel's in the correct place. People other than Yanks take their interior fotos in a mirror for clarity. Hardy HAR HAR!!

Seriously beautiful auto. I'm with hotcams about seeing some vids from the 'ring in this one. Nice job.

#8 ·
My new wallpaper! thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.