Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Trip to Poland in a white Spider

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  ciechow 
#1 ·
A few pictures from my trip to Poland last week The towers are on the former boarder off east germany, the empty highway is already in Poland were i am doing in my WHITE :p spider 140 mph

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Isn't that Km/h? 140 kmh = 86 mph? Not exactly record breaking speed - but I'm sure fun regardless. Let's see more pictures from your trek - I'd love to visit Poland (especially in an Alfa).

#5 ·
Black Spiders do 80 Just fine, thank you

Greetings:

Looking forward to more from your trip. I'd love to get brave and ship our white Duetto over to Europe for some galavanting.

The attached pic was taken in 2009 during our trek to Portland for the AROC convention. Some where in North Dakota, when the ODO ticked over 144,444 miles. The Tachometer looks to be in the same spot, but my spedo reads just under 80. Dash module had recently been refurbished by Palo Alto, but I believe it remains a bit optimistic.

- Michael

Attachments

#6 ·
next trip

I do not have more pictures from my trip, but a am planning a new trip to the Ukraine this summer and i will make some more pictures.

I am going to the city off L'vov wich is 1750 km from my home.

I regard this coming trip as a real adventure because i have never been there before so i do not know what to expect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.