Alfa Romeo Forums banner

'79 Sprint Veloce Mille Miglia Edition

5K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  ncng 
#1 · (Edited)
Runs like a clock (Just had Spica rebuilt)! Put about 80 miles on today - beautiful way to end my "Last Day on Earth"! ;) I obviously spent it driving the Sprint Veloce all day long!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
LOL - Let me preface by saying I live in New York City, and before getting on the subway every morning for the past few months, I had tons of crazies remind me that May 21st, 2011 was Judgement Day and that we were all doomed! (The Rapture as they call it). Can't wait to see them on the Monday morning commute!

Thanks for the compliments. This is my Dad's Alfa that he's owned since '81 I believe. Really runs like a dream. This is the machine that inspired all of my Alfa passion and wanted to share with everyone.

Aris

#8 ·
I think 2012 is the end of the Mayan calender, which some think heralds the end of the world as well

Beautiful Alfetta, though in my opinion the "bra" hides the natural stunning beauty of the nose,,

#9 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.