Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Giulietta on the beach

3K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Gordon Raymond 
#1 ·
Beautiful day in Malibu...

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Alfa could have used this photo when these were sold new. A beautiful shot!

#4 ·
It was another beautiful day on Sunday, so I couldn't resist going back. Here are a few more pics.

Afshin

Attachments

#10 ·
That alfa brings back found memories of my first Alfa. It was a 57 veloce that I got in 61 when I was doing flight training in Pensacola. It also was white with a red interior and ran like a bat out of hell in those days. It was also a chick mag, especially in my dress whites. I kept my baby till 69 and whish I had it today. I ran porsche's after that until 80 and got out of sports cars until 3 years ago when I found a 73 spider and am doing a frame off resto. I drive a 86 spider quad and have now 3 other spiders in various stages of resto. I still have found memories of the old 57 and the beach and racing down the highways of florida then California. Thanks for the memories!

#13 · (Edited)
"Nothing significant exist under Italy's sun that is not touched by art."
Marcella Hazan
The Classic Italian Cookbook

That goes for cars as well as food.
Great cookbook by the way.

#15 ·
Great pictures! I'm interested that my west coast friends are living with the same rain I deal with in Illinois.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.