Alfa Spotting!!! - Page 94 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Old 09-19-2009, 12:24 PM

alfa romeo makes the prettest cars..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2009, 02:40 PM

Red Milano in Sonoma & Marin Counties California

Red Milano Verde with California plates southbound on Hwy 101, passing through Petaluma about 1230. Gave the "thumbs up" sign- from the driver's seat of my wife's VW Passat, of course, while on my way to get my new-to-me 1974 Spider to the DMV so I could have it inspected. What are the odds- my inspector had owned a 1978 Spider! My car sailed through.

Kenneth
1974 Spider in 1997-2003 Ferrari "Rosso Corsa" (hey, it's what it was wearing when I bought it).
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2009, 09:25 AM

Saw my first Alfa today in Broken Arrow, Ok. I was driving my white '91 Spider South on 145 East Ave. and a black Spider, not sure what year but prior to '91 was driving North..we both saw each other and flashed out lights...nice to see another Alfa...also noted that of all the spider/roadsters I saw today we were the only ones with out tops down...sad, since it was beautiful...sunny and 68 degrees.....if black spider reads this we need to get together and compare cars and thoughts about them....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-01-2009, 02:55 PM

Hey THEMICK, There's a bunch of Alfas around Tulsa. Drop me a private message and I will fill you in. I have a 91 S4, too, by the way.
David
Old 10-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Platinum Subscriber

Montreal, Quebec - series 2 spider in the back of a lot. Probably won't be easy to see in this picture...
Attached Images

'69 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1,3 S/'92 Ducati 900SS
gone but not forgotten
'79 Alfetta Sprint Veloce/'77 Alfetta Sedan /'76 Alfetta Sedan/'75 Alfetta Sedan
Old 10-11-2009, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfalfa View Post
Montreal, Quebec - series 2 spider in the back of a lot. Probably won't be easy to see in this picture...
I just see one. A bleu spider next to the white truck.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:08 AM
Platinum Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalAlfa View Post
I just see one. A bleu spider next to the white truck.
Yes - there was only one to see (and it's a blue, series 2).

gone but not forgotten
'79 Alfetta Sprint Veloce/'77 Alfetta Sedan /'76 Alfetta Sedan/'75 Alfetta Sedan
Old 10-15-2009, 09:09 AM
Gold Subscriber

Spotted a cream colored Spider with the top down headed west bound into Downtown L.A. on the 10 Fwy last night about 7:50pm. My wife and I had plenty of opportunity to take a picture but her point and shoot camera was to slow for night time photos. The driver appeared to be enjoying the evening drive with the rag top down in this warm climate in L.A.

Elcid
Old 10-15-2009, 12:02 PM

saw a white s2 spider ;ast night 9 pm eastbound hy 80 in davis ca. being pulled behind a white motor home
Old 10-15-2009, 12:04 PM

Forgot to post last Saturday: Green 164 LS @ Callahan's Irish Pub in San Diego. Could have been Bob "Goats" but I didn't see him in there.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:03 PM

it was me Goats

And funny enough I thought about whether you were there or not Glenn! Don;t know if I'd recognize you but I was in the far northwest corner watching the hockey game with my wife and 2 boys!

bob

74 GTV with 10548's and Ingram pump --speedo been around at least twice -- [B]needs new oil rings[/B]!
1995 LS Q runners Auto Green/tan [B]230K[/B] 100% LCD paint absolutely SHOT!
1995 LS 5 speed Green /tan 48K Q runners squadra chip 100 % LCD -- nice tight car
Misc parts laying around for 24V and 2Liter- always need more it seems
2004 Tacoma 4 door TRD (wifes car/kid hauler)- 172K
Mission Vsi, Mission Mod 2, - 20+ years of hockey on these!
radio flyer- rusty from disuse!
Old 10-15-2009, 03:53 PM

Ah, I was scouting the front room but only perused it. Too bad I missed you, still need to do the wing thing!
Old 10-19-2009, 11:26 AM

What is it about Berkeley, CA?

Saw seven Alfa's on the road yesterday afternoon in Berkeley, CA. Four Spiders, a GTV & two GTV-6s. What is it about that town?
Old 10-19-2009, 11:35 AM
Platinum Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_Moma View Post
Saw seven Alfa's on the road yesterday afternoon in Berkeley, CA. Four Spiders, a GTV & two GTV-6s. What is it about that town?
They're everywhere in the Bay Area - I don't even bother reporting on the 164s and spiders I spot everyday (too common around here!, and GTV's are getting dangerously close to that as well!). Yesterday was Andrew's Berlina Register tour in Berkeley - so you probably saw a few of the participants from that. Check the club forum for pics from that.

BTW: I also spotted a silver GTV-6 yesterday in SF (I see it often in Japantown, with license "ALFAART")

gone but not forgotten
Old 10-19-2009, 09:40 PM

Jeff's right, Alfas are really common in the Bay Area. In my neighborhood in Oakland there are at least 5, my GTV, 2 red Duettos, a white Sprint Speciale and a Giulietta Sprint Veloce, among the 2 Lotuses, a beautiful Triumph TR4 and TR3 and assorted Porsches. This place is pretty special.

Greg
'74 GTV

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.