Alfa Spotting!!! - Page 19 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Old 01-16-2006, 07:18 PM

These are from the past few days:

My friend Jerry's '87 Spider:

A '94 164LS:

A 164S for sale: (The place was closed, I'll go back tomorrow)

A '91 164L:

I don't think spotting your own cars counts, but what the hell.. the Milano and GTV at Will's:

Not an Alfa, but worth posting anyways:

I also talked to some guy with two 164L's. No pictures of those, but I've posted some before.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2006, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modena782002
I had a dream last night that I was driving my old Spider in San Diego of all places (I've only been there once in my life), and in the dream I saw a white early S2 Spider with a weird fat red stripe along the side. In my dream, I remember thinking to myself "I gotta remember to post that Alfa in the Alfa Spotting thread" What does that mean? Am I spending too much time on the bb???
Alright, if you got to post a spotting dream...

The other night i spotted (in my dream) a black 87 spider, heavily modified...2.0L turbo, it was a pretty amazing dream
Old 01-17-2006, 12:06 AM

One time I saw an Enzo driving down Sunset Blvd in BelAir CA. My best exotic car sighting, by far.

The other week, I went and viewed the collection of the lunatic known as Tom Zat. He has too many vehicles to list, but my favorites were his Disco Volante, Calloway tt Alfetta Sport Sedan, and full race Milanos (because I have Milanos).
Zat claims the Sport Sedan to be Calloway tt #1. I dont know if that is true or not, but I like it no matter the number

I also saw this car. It features Zat's original body kit. I dont really like it much myself...Makes the milano look like a Fox body Mustang imho

Last edited by Zarcon; 01-17-2006 at 12:12 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-17-2006, 12:20 AM

The board is not letting me attach, sorry
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-17-2006, 06:29 AM

Send a message via AIM to Hit an Apex
Zarcon, try uploading with imageshack. http://www.imageshack.ws
Old 01-17-2006, 06:48 AM

If you want, email me the pictures, I'll post them. I'd love to see them.
Old 01-17-2006, 12:22 PM

Here is one of them. It is also posted on the Alfagtv6 board. Sorry if that offends anyone.
Attached Images

Old 01-17-2006, 12:29 PM

Here is a second image using the image shack site. Thanks Monty
Attached Images

Old 01-17-2006, 02:44 PM

I stopped by the shop with the red 164. They said it's not for sale, but I talked to the owner's nephew.. he said he has two Alfettas, and his uncle has over ten Alfas.. they also had this 2600 Sprint in their shop..

Last edited by alfa75 88; 01-17-2006 at 08:05 PM.
Old 01-18-2006, 10:47 AM

Red 164

I have a little auto shop around the corner from me and I've noticed a red 164parked behind their fence for at least two months. I never see Alfa's here in Grand Rapids so I look at it every day to see if it has been moved. I finally got curious today and called the shop and mentioned that I noticed the Alfa hadn't moved in months and would the owner be interested in selling it. He wasn't sure but is going to talk with the owner. Appearantly the car has some "major" engine issues, but it appears to be pretty decent otherwise and it is a 5 speed. Like I need another Alfa!!!!
Old 01-24-2006, 01:46 PM

Keeping the thread alive...

Well here's a couple of spectacular Alfas i saw at Ital Motors in Edmonton this summer.
Attached Images

Old 01-24-2006, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonBeeson
Well here's a couple of spectacular Alfas i saw at Ital Motors in Edmonton this summer.

A 145/146 in Edmonton, whats that about?

Be warned though, Alfas can have a strange effect on owners; ĎAlfaholicí a recognised condition among car enthusiasts
Old 01-24-2006, 04:07 PM

it was a 146, the story was a diplomat from italy who comes here every two years brings across his newest Alfa.
I guess if you're a diplomat coming over you can bring your car?
I was pretty amazed to see that car...
I was even more amazed to see my dads 164L (the burnt up one) I never thought i'd see her again.

They have a hidden garage that holds an Aston Martin DBS6, a couple ferraris, early lamborghini, an Alfa Romeo Montreal with like 30000 kms on it... and a few maseratis.

If anyone is randomly in Edmonton i'd recommend going there. It's called Ital Motors.

Last edited by DonBeeson; 01-24-2006 at 04:09 PM.
Old 01-25-2006, 07:46 AM

I posted these on the Giulia/Giulietta forum... saw this rusty Spider while out for a drive in the country. It's in Indiana if anyone wants it... couldn't find an owner.

Old 01-26-2006, 12:21 PM

I found this in a side street in the UK midlands. Does it belong to anyone here, or does anyone know the car? It looks very solid but I did not stick around too long in case a very big abusive owner decided he did not want pics taken of his car. Looks like its been standing a while, but if anyone wants me to stick a note on the windscreen, PM me.
Attached Images

There are only 10 types of people.... those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.