Alfa Spotting!!! - Page 121 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Old 03-09-2012, 01:51 PM
Gold Subscriber

I'm sitting in the courtyard of an office complex on Brookhurst in Fountain Valley, waiting for my girlfriend to finish her interview with Kelly Services and there's a clean yellow type 3 Spider sitting in the parking lot. First Alfa I've seen in about a month. Its a prefect day to drive a Spider.

Best regards,
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2012, 06:14 AM

Wow was spotted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by racingswim2006 View Post
Spotted a 164Q parked downtown DC - Chinatown - last weekend. Was parked on 7th street NW near Mt. Vernon Convention Center.
Wow, that's my car. I think I was going to the washington auto show that day.... Pretty cool to be spotted...
Old 03-13-2012, 07:56 AM

Duetto in San Rafael CA

Dark green Duetto spotted westbound on North San Pedro Road near the Venetia Valley School about 6:45 PM yesterday. The Alfa "heart" heading toward me was what first caught my attention.
1974 Spider in 1997-2003 Ferrari "Rosso Corsa" (hey, it's what it was wearing when I bought it).
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-18-2012, 11:48 AM

sacramento

spotted a 70? orange/red gtv. going south on walnut ave. sat. about 11 am saw you on winding way, had to catch up to you, anyone here?
Old 03-20-2012, 06:50 PM

Richmond CA 1750GTV

Spotted westbound on the Richmond Parkway & Gertrude St... a black (aubergine?) 1750GTV... seen once before months ago on the same parkway headed the other direction...
89 75 3.0 (Sold)[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Old 03-21-2012, 02:32 PM

Thumbs up Beauties in Munich around Marienplatz and Englischer garten

I have been in Munich the last 2 weeks (work) and during my never ending walks around town I am always looking for alfa's....while it is not unusual to see old and new Alfa's, specially when I visit OK parts, here are a few pleasant surprises...the Red 1.3 Giulia Super.. immaculate paint and interior. The owner of the silver alfa asked me why I was only taking pictures of the "old" one so I took pics of her car as well.....Does anyone on the ABB owns this red beauty? this was near the Englischer Garten and also near Rosenheimmer Platz the Grey station wagon for the family....and the black Brera (pic from a previous trip)..

Reporting will continue upon other findings......
Attached Images

Old 03-23-2012, 09:27 PM
Gold Subscriber

Pulled into my local gas station to fill the 91S, and another red 164 pulled up on the other side of the pump to also fill. Asian driver, wasn't interested at all in talking Alfa. He just filled and drove off. Phhhht.

Seattle

89 Milano
91 164S
94 164LS (Q)
72 Morgan 27
Old 03-24-2012, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpo2 View Post
The owner of the silver alfa asked me why I was only taking pictures of the "old" one
You could have told him that you were only interested in Alfas and not FIATs ...
Old 03-26-2012, 10:03 AM
Gold Subscriber

That's cold

Was driving on I-20 the other day and saw the rear of a blue GTV, funny thing is it had the same tag number as my car

currently
74 GTV restored daily driver
the ones that got away:
1959 750 series Giulietta Spider Veloce
1962 Giulietta Spider normale
1965 Giulia Sprint normale
1972 GTV
1974 GTV
Old 03-26-2012, 02:31 PM

arent you guys supposed to post pix..
Old 03-26-2012, 05:01 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ardo123
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpo2 View Post
I have been in Munich the last 2 weeks (work) and during my never ending walks around town I am always looking for alfa's....while it is not unusual to see old and new Alfa's, specially when I visit OK parts, here are a few pleasant surprises...the Red 1.3 Giulia Super.. immaculate paint and interior. The owner of the silver alfa asked me why I was only taking pictures of the "old" one so I took pics of her car as well.....Does anyone on the ABB owns this red beauty? this was near the Englischer Garten and also near Rosenheimmer Platz the Grey station wagon for the family....and the black Brera (pic from a previous trip)..

Reporting will continue upon other findings......
Oh man I absolutely love the Brera. Beautiful car!
Old 03-26-2012, 08:17 PM

164L in Marin County California

Well-kept dark green 164L spotted northbound on Hwy 101 in Novato CA about 1:30 this afternoon.
1974 Spider in 1997-2003 Ferrari "Rosso Corsa" (hey, it's what it was wearing when I bought it).
Old 04-02-2012, 11:31 AM

I was driving southbound on the 405 through the Valley on Saturday in my silver '74 Spider. Gave the thumbs up to a clean red 164 screaming past me and cutting through the traffic ahead. Anybody here?

Later that day, saw a yellow S3 Spider on Kester Ave, but I was on a bike at that point.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:31 PM

Early Morning Spotting

Parked in Huntington Beach, CA.
Attached Images

Old 04-02-2012, 03:58 PM

Two in One Week

Last Wednesday: Red ragtop with custom California plates "ALFA101" in Novato CA in late afternoon. Double meaning possible: It was a 101 ON Hwy 101.

Today: Very brief glimpse of a very dark 164 westbound on Hwy 37 near Novato about 8:20-8:30 this morning.

Kenneth

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.