Alfa Spotting!!! - Page 111 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Old 12-31-2010, 03:10 PM

red 164, fairfeild ca

today red 164 going west on rockville road here in fairfeild ca... maybe the same guy that has the red s4 spider?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2011, 02:52 PM

Santa Fe Spider

S3 Spider, silver with black top missing the three piece rear spoiler at the corner of Galisteo Street and Cordova, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Gold Subscriber

light green metallic S3 spider, heading south on the 110 near downtown LA a couple mornings ago...saw it again heading west on the 10 on the same commute. i was in the GTV and honked, but don't think i ever got a response...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2011, 05:38 PM
Platinum Subscriber

Nicely 'weathered' '69 GTV in red, seems to live on Oak St. in SF. Seen it parked there a couple of times, now.

'69 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1,3 S/'92 Ducati 900SS
gone but not forgotten
'79 Alfetta Sprint Veloce/'77 Alfetta Sedan /'76 Alfetta Sedan/'75 Alfetta Sedan
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-21-2011, 12:17 PM
Gold Subscriber

yesterday evening around 6PM, in the glassell park area of LA...shiny black GTV6 (pretty sure it was a 6, anyway...it was dark) turning off fletcher. i was in line at the light in my GTV, honking my *** off...and didn't even get a glance.

looked to be a very well cared for car.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:27 PM

RED Alfa Romeo Milano 75 So. bound 405 LAX Area

Headed south bound on the 405 freeway in lane 4 near LAX Westchester offramp week of Jan 9th -15th approx 8:50am....unusal engine sound heard in left ear and glanced over passing me was a red Alfa 75 in lane 5. Unusal to see these cars on the road let alone one badged a 75. It was in very nice condition.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-27-2011, 05:17 PM
Gold Subscriber

This morning (1/27/11) about 7:30 spotted a nice green S3 Spider heading down the Ortega Hwy from The Lookout towards Lake Elsinore.

Best regards,
Old 01-28-2011, 06:08 AM
Platinum Subscriber

Saw a black 164 yesterday that I think I may not have seen before here in Austin Texas. It could be an S, saw it really briefly, as it came from 360 turning left on Bee Caves. There was a black S that was owned by a young kid, Evan, a few years ago and he sold it....is this the car and are you on this board?

Currently no Alfas in the stable

Previously:
'76 Alfasud Ti/'75 GT Junior/'87 Alfa 33
'91 Alfa 75/'95 Alfa 164/'79 Alfa Spider '69 Euro 1750 GTV, '67 Duetto, '84 Spider Veloce
'91 164L
Old 02-15-2011, 01:16 AM

I do not recall seeing to many ALFA Romeo kit cars this one based on the well known Lenham Healey with a beautifully reworked nose was seen at the Classic Car show in Bristol last year.

Cheers

AT

Gettin' a lil' psycho on tyres !
Old 02-15-2011, 05:23 PM
Platinum Subscriber

Had a nice drive home from work today. On the Bay Bridge, beautiful red Milano Verde, exchanged thumbs up, what a sweet car!

'69 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1,3 S/'92 Ducati 900SS
gone but not forgotten
'79 Alfetta Sprint Veloce/'77 Alfetta Sedan /'76 Alfetta Sedan/'75 Alfetta Sedan
Old 02-18-2011, 02:46 PM
Gold Subscriber

this morning, parked on cypress avenue near glassell park...a cream colored kamm tail spider.

and, the other day in burbank outside warner bros. studios, heading the other way on olive...a red spider quad...i was in my GTV and got a honk and a wave from the driver.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Gold Subscriber

yesterday, a spider graduate on figueroa near the 110...not sure of the color, i only briefly saw the back and it was dusk...something dark, maybe blue or black.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapebaker View Post
this morning, parked on cypress avenue near glassell park...a cream colored kamm tail spider.

and, the other day in burbank outside warner bros. studios, heading the other way on olive...a red spider quad...i was in my GTV and got a honk and a wave from the driver.
If it had a hard top, that was probably me!

Last edited by shadowburn; 03-12-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:51 PM

While with a fellow BBer, we both spotted a silver Spider Quad (with all kinds of bumper stickers on it) on Cerrillos Road in Santa Fe, and then the next day (yesterday March 11th) a silver S3 Spider, which I had seen before, on Saint Michael's Drive, also in Santa Fe.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:00 AM
Gold Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowburn View Post
If it had a hard top, that was probably me!
sounds right...if you remember waving at a dark green stepnose going the other way, it was probably definitely you...this was maybe 3 weeks or a month ago?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.