Alfa Spotting!!! - Page 11 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Old 09-24-2005, 04:59 PM

Well you raise a good question. When I was in Monterrey Mexico about a year ago I saw an Alfa dealership. At the time I remember looking at their website and it was tied to General Motors. After GM paid big money to get out of their relationship with Fiat I noticed that the Alfa Romeo link to Mexico no longer works. And while I had briefly pondered purcashing a car in Mexico and driving it back to Louisiana, I gave this idea up quickly when I realized warranty service would be impossible, well without driving it back to Mexico.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2005, 05:34 PM

Anyone have an idea what colour code the yellow gtv has,i have a 73 that looks like it was at one time yellow and elvira is mia and i cant check my vins.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-24-2005, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90Quad
Coming home from taking pictures of my hardtop so I had the camera with me. Saw this one about a block from my apt. Had to go back around the block again though. Didn't want to get rear ended again.
Where were you when you saw that GTV? In the valley theres some old lady who has like the exact same car, I see her driving all the time but never have a chance to see where shes going to offer her some cash for her ride! lol
I want to follow her but never have a chance too and dont know if that is a good idea.. One day im gonna see it on the side of the road for a For Sale sign for like 2k? heheee my wish.
Old 09-24-2005, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryKrinkle
Where were you when you saw that GTV? In the valley theres some old lady who has like the exact same car, I see her driving all the time but never have a chance to see where shes going to offer her some cash for her ride! lol
I want to follow her but never have a chance too and dont know if that is a good idea.. One day im gonna see it on the side of the road for a For Sale sign for like 2k? heheee my wish.
Go granny go granny go granny go.

It was in Santa Monica, but across from a church so it might have been an old lady from the valley going to a wedding or something.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:33 AM

Send a message via AIM to GTVis4me
I spotted a lime green Duetto parked on Metropolitan ave and 77th in Queens. Anyone?
Old 10-03-2005, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryKrinkle
We fix that old lady's car. Sorry but I am first in line for that one. She's the original owner and has had my dad work on it since new.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by italcarguy
We fix that old lady's car. Sorry but I am first in line for that one. She's the original owner and has had my dad work on it since new.

You have too many Alfas, Mr. Rimicci!!
Old 10-03-2005, 12:30 PM

I saw a red GTV6 yesterday heading northbound on the 101 just south of Gilroy.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:29 AM

Previous Sunday in Gent ...

Kristal
Old 10-04-2005, 02:00 AM

Surely you weren't taking a picture of yourself
Old 10-04-2005, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elite38868
Surely you weren't taking a picture of yourself
Yep ... We passed by the local alfa dealer here in Gent . A red curtain was hanging before the window to hide the 159 ... The text says : The new Alfa is born , confident ,... and then there's us in the window ... I thought it was a nice wink ...

Kristal
Old 10-04-2005, 07:02 PM

I was watching the news on TV and they were talking about building fast toll lanes on the 680 highway in the fremont area and they were showing traffic driving by and I saw a Silver 74ish GTV2000 on the 680 freeway.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:33 AM

I was driving my Spider into work this morning at 6:00 am and what should appear ahead of me but a nice white S4 Spider. We managed to get a few seconds to chat at a red light and then we followed each other off and on all the way down through Fort Worth.

Merlyn it was nice to meet you!

This is exactly why I should keep my camera in the car
Old 10-12-2005, 01:21 PM

This morning around 6:30 I saw a silver GTV6 with sweet sounding exhaust on Red Hill and Dyer in Tustin.
Old 10-12-2005, 11:22 PM

Send a message via MSN to GoldCloverLeaf
I saw a beautiful red Giulietta Spider on vintage plates drive by last week leaving Mona Vale, Sydney.

I doubt it would be anyone on the BB but OH MAN what a site to see!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.