Alfa Spotting!!! - Page 109 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Old 10-16-2010, 01:05 PM

A red (w/ black interior) series 4 Spider On Yahoo.com "Most Ticketed Car Models" under the top "TODAY" topics:
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2010, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger0529 View Post
A red (w/ black interior) series 4 Spider On Yahoo.com "Most Ticketed Car Models" under the top "TODAY" topics:
Are you talking about the photo in the caption? It's not on any most ticketed list that I can find... But then, any red convertible is one of those "It's a given".
Old 10-16-2010, 02:03 PM

Yes, I am talking about the photo (also in my post) in the caption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonyR View Post
Are you talking about the photo in the caption? It's not on any most ticketed list that I can find... But then, any red convertible is one of those "It's a given".
Old 10-17-2010, 12:19 AM
Gold Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowburn View Post
Spotted today about 5:30 pm in Hollywood.

i think i saw this same car headed east on the sunset strip yesterday...i was in my GTV going the other way & honked, but the driver was looking down at his phone or something and didn't see me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2010, 08:04 AM

aha....finally another Alfa. Not exactly original, but an Alfa nevertheless....
Attached Images

Old 10-25-2010, 07:24 PM

tonight..6.25 pm on the yolo causeway.. black(?) 164.. beeped my horn you looked over,, gave the thumbs up, as you did.. me? red audi quattro coupe'
Old 10-31-2010, 11:59 PM
Gold Subscriber

Saturday, October 30, 2:30pm(?), California, San Gabriel Valley, 210 Freeway, eastbound. Nice Alfa Milano blowing along with the faster traffic, passed me. I tried to get the drivers attention, but he was on his cell and did not notice.

I was solo in my black 2009 Audi A4 Avant wagon.

Nice Alfa!
Attached Images

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Gold Subscriber

S-4 in Temecula

Heading out to lunch today, I spotted a clean red S-4 Spider heading south on Jefferson Ave., in Temecula, CA at about 11:30. The top was down, and the driver was obviously enjoying the beautiful weather we're having here today.

Best regards,
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-01-2010, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elite38868 View Post
not until i get my air horns!

Yenow, the ones for like $20 on ebay that are plastic, sound pretty good!
Lucky bastard, you're all up on me, i havent seen a single alfa while commuting....EVER (well...from what i know, i might have seen one and just not known)

Old 11-01-2010, 04:55 PM

Send a message via AIM to don hodgdon Send a message via Yahoo to don hodgdon
Spotted a very nice Super at the Santa Barbara Concours on Saturday. Right hand drive, recently imported from down under.

Old 11-01-2010, 05:37 PM

I think that's the car that ran the Mother Lode 400 back in July - beautiful car, and getting some real use too!
Old 11-02-2010, 05:56 AM

Just returned from Northern Italy and didn't see one old Alfa( except for the Alfa Romeo museum of course) did see an old Lancia sedan,but since I dont know anything about Lancia's couldn't tell you the model, looked to be in great shape though...
Old 11-09-2010, 03:27 PM

Sunday was a big spider day in the Denver Metro. A S2a getting onto Wadsworth from 6th, don't remember the color, it was heading away from us. A cream S2a on northbound Hwy 93 with a father son. Then a red S3 westbound on C470 later in the day. Gave a thumbs up on that one as we passed, but wasn't in my spider, so not sure I got a good response... ;-)

A friend of mine saw a black spider in a parking lot the same day, and I also saw a couple Fiat spiders. All in all a spider kind of weekend!

Last edited by shiverfix; 11-10-2010 at 06:52 AM.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:49 AM

Any day I see a spider in southern NM and El Paso area is a good day for me. The Black 91 veloce I completed with a total rebuild and interior restoration and paint came by for a head torque. Ed, the new owner, finally put enough miles on it after 2 months to get it done. By the way, Ed is 6' 4" and does fit. His biggest concern was if his golf clubs would fit in the trunk which they did. He loves the car and primarily takes the back roads to go most places. He used to race a BMW 2002 TII and had been out of sports cars for years. While waiting for the engine cool down, he examined th 91 spider I am just completing with complete engine rebuild, black paint, interior refurb etc, and gave it 2 thumbs up. I hope to sell this one and put that money into the roto rebuild of my 73 spider, that is now 1.5 year project. Hope to get it done by end of summer. With the second 91 completed and hopefully sold locally, I hope to have a club venue. My 86 red quad is still getting thumbs up when I get her out.
Ciao!
Old 11-10-2010, 07:43 AM
Gold Subscriber

November 7 at Woodley Park...
The Best of France and Italy car show.

Saw about 150 Alfas!

How's that for Alfa Spotting!!!!!!!
Attached Images

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.