Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Post a pic of your alfa!

2M views 6K replies 1K participants last post by  Dutch33 
#1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the new alfa owner's car picture thread!

Post a picture of your car in it's sexiest pose.

I'll start with my own:

Thread now stickied!

See less See more
#3 ·
Here is my new-old Alfa 75 2.0 twin spark year 88 taken from the hands of a stupid owner who left her alone in the yard and bought a litle Ford KA-stupid.

On the first pic you can see also my 75 America turbo and Lancia Dedra Turbo.

Attachments

#4 · (Edited)
My 1972 GTV2000 and 1969 GT 1300 Junior. The GTV is totally standard except for the MOMO Vega wheels, the Junior has 2 liter engine and LSD 4.3 diff, GTA grille, widened wheels and GTV2000 seats. (sorry for the porr imagesn, they were takens with a cell phone... :p Promise to take new ones with a proper camera...)

Attachments

#5,987 ·
My 1972 GTV2000 and 1969 GT 1300 Junior. The GTV is totally standard except for the MOMO Vega wheels, the Junior has 2 liter engine and LSD 4.3 diff, GTA grille, widened wheels and GTV2000 seats. (sorry for the porr imagesn, they were takens with a cell phone... :p Promise to take new ones with a proper camera...)
Tire Wheel Mode of transport Vehicle Yellow

A pic of my recent restoration.1968 GT Junior😀

#15 ·
Here is a shot of a car that my son Dave found. We are ready to buy it and bring here for me to spruce it up but so far the owner can't find the title.
We have purchased and sold a lot of vehicles and know alot about titles and how to get one but this is different. We have to push for the paper.
Amazingly, this is a North East find in the trailer and has virtually zero rust.
Notice the side lights ? And the Spica. It is a 74 and the grill was removed to install the fog lights.

Attachments

#5,891 ·
Here is a shot of a car that my son Dave found. We are ready to buy it and bring here for me to spruce it up but so far the owner can't find the title.
We have purchased and sold a lot of vehicles and know alot about titles and how to get one but this is different. We have to push for the paper.
Amazingly, this is a North East find in the trailer and has virtually zero rust.
Notice the side lights ? And the Spica. It is a 74 and the grill was removed to install the fog lights.
It looks Like a great Find - NE and No Rust - A real rarity for sitting that long.

#18 ·
Hi guys,

These are our 2 Italian friends: a '69 Alfa Giulia 1300 TI and a '81 last series, original Belgian, limited edition 2000 kamm tail in a very unusual color...

Needless to say, both are extreme fun to drive!

Attachments

#22 ·
My '67 Duetto, now with Panasports, my '67 GTV, now with Panasports, sans bumpers, '71 Montreal serial #02, '74 Montreal (Lemans Blue)

Attachments

#26 ·
Just a couple of notes.
Quadrifoglio, are you selling your Q?
And silver bullet, do you belong to the NY chapter? You're on Long Island right? Where abouts? ;)