Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Post a pic of your alfa!

2M views 6K replies 1K participants last post by  Dutch33 
#1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the new alfa owner's car picture thread!

Post a picture of your car in it's sexiest pose.

I'll start with my own:

Thread now stickied!

See less See more
#103 · (Edited)
Here's an enlargement of my avatar image, showing my '76 autocross spider in it's natural habitat. The location is Grissom Air National Guard Base, Kokomo, Indiana. one of the best autocross sites in the country. Hotshot autocrossers come from the east coast to run major events here.

#117 · (Edited)
Dear Anthony (Italcarguy):
How do you get a 1964 Alfa in 1984 if your birthday is August 18, 1980 as stated in your public profile. :confused:
Just wondering.... I got my first car in 1986, yet was born in 1964!!!

#870 ·
I'm planning on buying an '83-'85 Alfa Spider

Do you have any pointers? I've never owned an Alfa and have little mechanical knowledge of these cars. Is there anything about these models that I should look for when buying one? Thanks!

Aftaab

#119 ·
Please BK, don't say the "F" Word.......

Time to make a trip to the "Lone Pine Mall" to pick up my Alfa from Doc Brown. :p

#122 ·
1957 Spider

Has just under actual 33,000 miles on the chassis, and 12,000 of that has been since I've owned the car the past 8 years. I grew up with this car. Belonged to my parents' best friends. Had tried to get Bob to sell the car to me since I drove it in 1968. Had 18,000 miles on it at the time. When I bought it 30 years later it had logged another 3,000. Bad news is the mechanicals didn't do so well in lay-up. Rebuilt the engine, replaced most electricals, and had the seats recovered. A couple of years ago I repainted it because the lacquer had lots of cracks. Car has run great after a year of repairing/replacing. Is driven every week.

Engine is stock except for Weber DGV carb and head built by Sperry Valve Works with 1750 cams.

Attachments

#123 ·
My dad bought it in 1984 when I was a 4. He told me when I got my license I could have it. When I was about 6 years old he asked me if he could sell it because someone wanted it. I replied with" "Can we buy a Ferrari if you sell it?" He said no so I let him know the car was not for sale. Today, the car spends most of the time indoors under a cover. Every couple months, I fire it up and take it around the block. The car is s100% original. The "eye brows" are in the trunk. It needs a mechanical restoration. Maybe when the GTA is done, I'll have time to work on it.

84_SPIDER said:
Dear Anthony (Italcarguy):
How do you get a 1964 Alfa in 1984 if your birthday is August 18, 1980 as stated in your public profile. :confused:
Just wondering.... I got my first car in 1986, yet was born in 1964!!!