Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Post a pic of your alfa!

2M views 6K replies 1K participants last post by  Dutch33 
#1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the new alfa owner's car picture thread!

Post a picture of your car in it's sexiest pose.

I'll start with my own:

Thread now stickied!

See less See more
#77 · (Edited)
Here are my cars........

Alfa 75 2,0l LE with NOS-Kit

(in the Background you'll see my daily driver Chrysler Voyager with a lot of extras on it ;-) )

Alfa 75 3,0l America with short 2,0l Gearbox (The Racer)

84 Alfetta Sedan 2,0l carb. with A/C (future project)

Got one more but don't have pictures of it.......
1x 75/Milano 3,0QV (Motronic one)
And many just in pieces ;)

Ciao.....
andi

#86 · (Edited)
Raton said:
Here are a couple pics of my recently purchased 1979 Sport Sedan. I bought it in Los Angeles and drove it home to Colorado. It was an ambitious (or crazy depending on your viewpoint) trip to make in a car that I hadn't seen before. I've owned 4 different transaxle Alfa' s (two very clean gtv6's now sold) and this one is in the worst shape of them all! But I was swayed by the rust free body (as you all know—not common for an Alfetta) and the spare AR Ricambi big valve head, block with high comp pistons, and twin dellortos. So I made it the 1000 or so miles with no real problems. A bit stressful though as the waterpump and transaxle showed a leak at all gas stops. The head gasket was leaking a bit too!! My buddy Scott was on standby with the trailer the whole time. Took about 22 hours.
Woah, I think I almost bought that car about 4 years ago...do you know if it came from the Bay Area before it was in LA?

Forgot to add, I actually did something similar with the Alfetta Sedan I ended up with during that time. A friend and I flew up to Oregon, drove up to Washington where I bought a cream colored 78...we drove it back to the Bay Area with only one small problem on the way home. The fuel filter was completely clogged and I had to change it on the side of highway 5, just north of Ashland, OR...in the pouring rain. THAT was fun :eek:

Ted

#87 ·
Ted, I bought the car from a guy named Wolf who lives in Arcadia, he said he's had the car about 15 years—I'm not sure if he lived in the Bay Area.

Yeah, changing fuel filters in the rain is fun... good you made it though. My car had been sitting for a few years so a fuel filter clog was definitely something I was worried about. I brought a couple extras for sure.

#97 ·
It'a lovely. I have a 74 (in grey) about a month away from finishing its restoration. Identical down to the Daytonas. What's another month when you have been waiting for 10 months already? :D

#100 ·
78-AR-SPIDER said:
Elad... all I can say is WOW...
I to would say WOW but I'm choked with tears !!!! Art, pure art.