Post a pic of your alfa! - Page 31 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Old 03-01-2006, 06:45 AM

Thank You oz3litre, i live in Bologna conty near the mountain "Appennino tosco-emiliano" is very good for my little spider with top open, and wind in my Head....

Here at ten kilometers to my house with a friend and his beatyful Fiat spidereuropa Volumex:

Here i drive my little "Spiderina"in a country road...

My face...satisfaction!!!

in winter, with snow and with winter wheel...

in the place of my little town...

And in front of my house..

And with his sister, my other love, my alfa 156...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2006, 09:16 AM

Fiat? sorry i don't understand! My english...mamma mia!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-01-2006, 06:52 PM

Send a message via MSN to GoldCloverLeaf
I guess that answers your question

Isnt the Volumex factory supercharged though?
Old 03-02-2006, 12:08 AM

Ahhh sorry the fiat in my photo, is a SPIDER EUROPA VOLUMEX original, is very beautiful Car.......

The engine is the classic Fiat 1995 CC Twin Cam with Compressor, 140 HP...

Compressor:

Old 03-02-2006, 12:14 AM

The Fiat Spider Volumex have much power by my Spider, my spider is the carbs version 1.6 liter and 106 HP, is very fast but the fiat volumex is very fast in 0 to 100 Km/h, the Spider 2 liter carbs version is powerful but the fiat volumex is much!!!

Here my engine with 2 DCOE 20 Weber carbs, in Italy, the MY 1983 Spider is only with carbs and no CAT...is very powerful!!!!
Carbs side!
Old 03-02-2006, 08:25 AM

Beautiful photos, SpiderFrek

Bologna is a beautiful place; the inside of the duomo is just stunning. You live in one of my favorite cities in the world.
Old 03-02-2006, 11:56 PM

Thank you Hooligan...Yes Bologna is very beautiful and full of history, but the country, with his little mountain is magic...
Old 03-03-2006, 01:58 AM
Gold Subscriber

Thanks for more beautiful pictures Spiderfrek. I loved driving through those mountains in my Volvo 480 Turbo. The country roads in Italy are wonderful to drive on. I enjoyed driving in Italy. I covered 38,000 km around Italy in the Volvo, with trips into France, Spain, Austria and Switzerland. We drove the car for six months in 2002 and then eleven months last year when we returned. I would post some pictures but I can't get the "manage attachments" window to work for some unknown reason.
1990 75 3 litre Potenziata (grey, sadly deceased due to fire).
1988 75 3 litre (red).
2000 156 2 litre Twin Spark, ( Cosmos Blu metallic), daughter's new daily driver.
Old 03-03-2006, 02:21 AM

Thank you.. oz3litre...and you not drived your 75 3.0 V6 on the italian road?
Very beautyful car!!
Old 03-03-2006, 03:22 AM
Gold Subscriber

Thanks Spiderfrek. My 75 is in Adelaide, South Australia. I bought it over the internet while I was still in Italy last year from a guy in Melbourne, Australia. It is a fantastic car with only 146000 km on it and is in first class condition. The suspension was modified by a company in Melbourne called Beninca Motors and it handles superbly. I love driving it. Unfortunately you can't drive as fast here as you can in Italy. It would be great to drive one like it over there. The Volvo 480 Turbo was good fun though. I now own the only one of those in Australia. I will post some pics if I can ever get the attachment thing to work again.
1988 75 3 litre (red).
2000 156 2 litre Twin Spark, ( Cosmos Blu metallic), daughter's new daily driver.
Old 03-03-2006, 03:29 AM

Wow, it's incredible...i haved a 75, in 1988...very good car...i surprise...because in other side of world...people love this old sedan!!!

Incredible...
Sorry my language is orrible!!!
Old 03-03-2006, 03:57 AM
Gold Subscriber

Alfas in Adelaide

Spiderfrek, your English is better than my Italian. I am a member of the Alfa Romeo club here in Adelaide which has about 260 members with all kinds of Alfas from the 1950s to the present. Several of us have 75s. Alfas have always been greatly respected here and we have no problem getting parts for the old ones or having them repaired by experts. There are at least four Montreals in Adelaide for example. My Alfa mechanic had two of them in his workshop the other day. Thirty members of our club race their old Alfas in circuit sprints regularly. I don't think of my 75 as an old car. It is a wonderful car and beats a lot of new ones hands down as far as I am concerned. It has a brilliant engine, superb handling, and feels like a new car with no rattles or squeaks from the interior trim. I drove a brand new Peugeot 407 for two weeks in England last year and it was absolutely boring compared to my 75.
1988 75 3 litre (red).
Old 03-03-2006, 06:35 AM

Fantastic...i'm member and secretary of C.A.R.D. (Club Alfa Romeo Duetto) in Italy duetto is all 4 series Spider 105 and 115, and i'm a very alfa "fanatic" now i have my old 1983 Spider, and one Alfa 156, i haved only alfas!!!!

I haved one alfa 75 Turbo Diesel with 2 liter Turbo intercooling Diesel very fast...and i haved one 33 1.7 Boxer 4 Camshafts 16 valves, one monster, and now mi 156 is the second...for me alfas is one "religion"
Here my gallery in ITALIAN SPIDER FANS FORUM:
http://codatronca.com/forum/index.ph...&code=00&cat=9
Select category...And is possible watch the pictures!!!
Old 03-04-2006, 03:54 PM

HERE IS A PIC OF MY gta junior , 51.000 miles from new and in original condition. I have had many alfa's but this surely one of the favourites.
Attached Images

Old 03-05-2006, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA2
HERE IS A PIC OF MY gta junior , 51.000 miles from new and in original condition. I have had many alfa's but this surely one of the favourites.
That car was for sale last year on the alfaholics webpage. Very nice! lovely car!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.