Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Post a pic of your alfa!

2M views 6K replies 1K participants last post by  Dutch33 
#1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the new alfa owner's car picture thread!

Post a picture of your car in it's sexiest pose.

I'll start with my own:

Thread now stickied!

See less See more
#28 ·
classicalfas said:
My '67 Duetto, now with Panasports, my '67 GTV, now with Panasports, sans bumpers, '71 Montreal serial #02, '74 Montreal (Lemans Blue)
Is that an original Alfa blue ? Looks amazing.

Any chance of more pics of the blue beauty ?

#33 ·
Really nice pics and cars. Especially James'pics, it is the first time that I can see what's so special about giallo ocra. Normally I find it just a color amongst the others, but in your pics you really see what people mean by saying there's only one color for a bertone (allright I'm a little bit overreacting but you get the point..) I would be very happy to receive some other pictures. (mail: stefkedc@skynet.be)

Stef

#35 ·
Taso,

If you sit that close to the steering wheel you could get hurt in an accident. Especially considering that you aren't wearing a seat belt! I don't think that little felt coat number you're wearing will afford much protection!

Hilarious!

Yes, send me a Junior! :)

#36 ·
James1750 said:
I really miss the ol girl right now! She's off getting a gearbox rebuild and won't be back till mid april.
- 68 1750 GTV
James, what happened? Thankfully that is one job I will not be doing. The PO did the GBOX on my car a year before I bought her.

#37 ·
Threealfas said:
James, what happened? Thankfully that is one job I will not be doing. The PO did the GBOX on my car a year before I bought her.
Hi Phil
nothing drastic - the car was still very driveable - but a the second gear synchro was becoming a bit weak and would crunch a little when cold or on quicker down/upchanges (even with double clutching).
I won't get the car back till april as the mechanic I use is setting up about a thousand race cars currently.
but enough about my car - feel like I've hijacked this thread - lets see some more pics everyone.......keep em coming

here's another pic this is not my car but I think it's a fine example and I like the blue

Attachments

#39 ·
Haig said:
Here we go ......one more for this forum...well maybe two..or three.....

The car is so beautiful you have that observer in tears :D

#40 ·
James1750 said:
Hi Phil
nothing drastic - the car was still very driveable - but a the second gear synchro was becoming a bit weak and would crunch a little when cold or on quicker down/upchanges (even with double clutching).
I won't get the car back till april as the mechanic I use is setting up about a thousand race cars currently.
but enough about my car - feel like I've hijacked this thread - lets see some more pics everyone.......keep em coming

here's another pic this is not my car but I think it's a fine example and I like the blue
James that is good to know. You will not know your car when you get it back. Nothing nicer than a rebuild gearbox. Mine is really sweet, it is the only one I have driven that does not give grief.

#42 ·
My Alfa just got home after spending two months in a friends garage while we moved. Last weekend it’s new home was cleaned out enough from our move so that it could be parked in the garage. I had an entertaining 90-mile trip over the mountains driving home with it. Now if I could only find some other Alfa’s for it to play with on the weekends. In the two months we have been here I have not seen any other Alfa’s in town.

Attachments

#49 ·

Attachments

#51 ·
James1750 said:
Gary's montreal is the ducks nuts!
- "The ducks nuts" is an Australian colloquialism meaning it is BLO0DY AWESOME!

In the UK they say it's the Dog's Bollocks. Same thing