New Year's Day Club Drive - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-15-2016, 11:53 AM Thread Starter

New Year's Day Club Drive

Who is going on the PNW Alfa Clubs drive 1/1/17? I am planning on driving my Super and if I can get my son to go I told him he could drive my GTV.

Here is the story from the club news letter copied and pasted:

New Year's Anti Football Drive Friday, January 1st

Each year lots of us have fun enjoying an off-season drive on New Year’s Day. This year we will do it again. On Sunday, January 1st, around 8:30 AM, we’ll gather at the Starbucks location in the Bear Creek Shopping Center in Redmond. (17196 Redmond Way Redmond 98052)

Starbucks can always provide people fuel and a gathering point. Just prior to starting, we’ll gather for a quick driver / navigator meeting before heading out at 9 AM. I will lead us on a meandering path of twisty NW roads to Issaquah before heading to Hobart, Black Diamond, Buckley, Puyallup, and end in South Tacoma around lunch time.

In South Tacoma, we’ll enjoy visit Bristow’s Exclusive Auto Repair (4731 S Washington St, Tacoma 98409) where our host, Pete Bristow, will show us around his old and new shop areas. He may even share a few shop secrets with us. Once we are all gathered as a group, Pete will provide a lunch for us as well. After enjoying our lunch and a visit, we are free to head home and catch the Seahawks last game of their regular season... they will be enjoying the 14 and 1 season and be facing the odd 49rs. No worries, as the Huskies will be playing on Monday in the Rose Bowl.

If the weather turns crazy (snow or ice) we’ll cancel with a notice on Facebook, club e-mail, and the Alfa BB about 24 hours prior to the drive.

Todd
'67 Super '71 GTV
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 05:10 PM

Thanks Todd! I hope to see you there! You know I'm going.

Fred R
Friend for life to any jackalope that drives a Jr Z.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode