Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Commercial Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical Contractor(s) Needed!

628 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  junglejustice 
#1 · (Edited)
I know that this is a bit off-topic, but I figured that I would post here first and try to help out a local Alfisti, before randomly going Yellow Pages / Google / Craig's List with this...

I am in a position to assign a reasonable amount of electrical, plumbing and HVAC/mechanical contract work on two commercial buildings here real soon (Portland, OR and Smokey Point, WA - north of Seattle - near Marysville...)! I need to work with experienced commercial contractors and would have to comply reasonably within the competitive bid process, however price won't necessarily be the bottom-line and I will be able to influence selection somewhat in favor of the right relationship, experience and capacity for the job!

I would then prefer to work with small to mid-sized contractors. (There is also going to be some initial demo/tear-down and construction clean-up/removal early on and a huge amount of steel c-channel, sheetrock and paint later on).

Email me via john@gatewaypartner.com or buzz me at 425.941.4747.

Cheers, JvR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.