Alfa Romeo Forums banner

New Lambo in the Northwest

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  bshorey 
#1 ·
Well Gang,

After 7 months of selling my two vehicles ('02 Maserati Coupe & '83 Jalpa) and looking for a Countach. I finally found one, and BOUGHT IT!!!

Yes, you saw that right! I actually, FINALLY bought a Countach!!!

I ended up locating a 1986 5000 Quattrovalve out of New Haven, CT. The car is Rosso Siviglia w/ Champagne Leather interior. Rear Wing, Silver Wheels, 25th Anniversary Front Bumper, 17K miles. Just had a major service too (which included rebuilding the waterpump, new cap, rotor, plugs and plug wires. Adjusted the valves, new rear springs, etc...

Once I saw this car, I knew it was the one!!! After I committed to buying it, I turned over all the paperwork, registration, title, money, etc. to Roy and Kevin. Let me tell ya', those guys made this transaction to SMOOTH!!!! I had to worry about nothing!!!! MANY, MANY THANKS to Roy and Kevin for putting up with me for the last 7 months!!! ;-)

The car will be picked up by enclosed carrier either today or Thursday and start the journey West. They said it should be here in about 8-9 days. I'm using High End Transportation - Enclosed Auto Transport | Miami Auto Transport | Enclosed Vehicle Shipping | Florida Car Shipping | Global Vehicle Transportation | Miami Vehicle Shipment | High End Auto Transport Many thanks to Ben Abrams (Northwest Auto Salon) for the recommendation! Rates and shipping times were fantastic!

So, after waiting 7 months for a car, I now have to wait another week or so for it to get here!!! I'm bouncing off the walls in anticipation!!

Again, many thanks to Roy and Kevin for all their help and advice!!!! Once again, Cat's Exotic's comes through!!!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
wow, that looks really nice Mike, I seriously envy you;)
Better change your login name now:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.