Alfa Romeo Forums banner

any one need parts for a 91 164?

698 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  david varpness 
#1 ·
plenty of good parts left over hit me up if you need something.

CASH TALKS---------CASH TALKS-------No seriously it talks to me :D

many good parts minus the usuals like bad window reg on the drivers side. power antena. the interiors in rough shape but can be repaird. anyway

i have a 1991 alfa romeo 164 base model that has some engine problems that i just dont really feel like dealing with anytime soon and it would probly be a few years before i get around to cause i got other cars and stuff to deal with so im just gona part it out to people that need it more than i do right now. so as far as i know the internals of the engine are up for question on the condition of it but every thing outside and surronding the engine is in okay condition. the interior could use some help mainly the seats a few cracks and such here and there but nothing that couldnt be repaired. theres alot of good parts on it and i can pull just about anything short of the tranny and such. let me know what you want or if you have questions about anything that i havent answered. post a reply or pm me or send a email to david@varpness.com.

if your local that would be great and if you deal i cash thats good for you as i will expect a bit more to ship stuff and would like to only use paypal if that works for everyone?

if you would like a picture of something specific please let me know and i will do so

i also have a few extra parts like
cams from a 91 b
set of steelies ( car currently has alloys on it)
2 orange spares (1 with a spacer for wheels with the longer bolts ie alloys and one without)
and a few other small things here and there
also car has a ANSA performance exhaust on it like the one sold at alfissimo for 300+

so hit me up soon K

PARTS SOLD
pass side turn signal
front driver inner door handel

many good parts still avaliable

164 parts pictures by vanpruce - Photobucket a few basic pics can get more if needed on something specific.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.