what happened to vintage customs?

8K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  AlfaMale164S 
G
#1 · (Edited)
So I guess I'm out of the loop.

#2 ·
Posted on the NWARC "roll call" thread on 9/30/09

Ken -
I guess you missed this post on the bb and also the October Iniezione.

G

============

From the October "Iniezione"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s almost time to stop reading this, turn off the computer, grab your old Alfa Romeo items off the shelf in the garage and head for Burlington!
Don’t miss the Swap meet
October 3rd From 10 AM until…?
Vintage Customs New Location
11735 Watertank Road
Burlington, WA 98233

Daron and Cyndi Walker have been very busy moving their location for Vintage Customs to a great new space in Burlington. Yes… near Wes, Herb, & Fred. (They tell me you can see Russia from their back yard.) The new place is wonderful for Vintage Customs and one great way to share this, is to host a Swap Meet. I‟ve had people from Olympia, Eastern Washington, and Canada all ask about this. This should be a great event. Round up your extras you want to off load, and write up a list of what you need.

To reserve your last minute space, e-mail Daron at:
daron@vintagecustoms.net

#13 ·
Ken -
I guess you missed this post on the bb and also the October Iniezione.

G

============

From the October "Iniezione"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s almost time to stop reading this, turn off the computer, grab your old Alfa Romeo items off the shelf in the garage and head for Burlington!
Don’t miss the Swap meet
October 3rd From 10 AM until…?
Vintage Customs New Location
11735 Watertank Road
Burlington, WA 98233

Daron and Cyndi Walker have been very busy moving their location for Vintage Customs to a great new space in Burlington. Yes… near Wes, Herb, & Fred. (They tell me you can see Russia from their back yard.) The new place is wonderful for Vintage Customs and one great way to share this, is to host a Swap Meet. I‟ve had people from Olympia, Eastern Washington, and Canada all ask about this. This should be a great event. Round up your extras you want to off load, and write up a list of what you need.

To reserve your last minute space, e-mail Daron at:
daron@vintagecustoms.net
Slightly off topic but how did the Swap Meet go?

#15 ·
I was unable to attend the swap meet.
I heard it was a nice event in Burlington.
There will probably be a full report in the November issue of Iniezione -
Maybe somebody will give us a report on the bb?????

#16 ·
Shop

WOW!!! What a shop! It's a rand new facility someone built to paint and work on Airplanes. One half of it has a full hydraulicly operated huge garage door big enough to put an airplane in. I counted 25 cars in that side. The other side is bigger, has a paint booth, vacuum system for cleanup, compressed air piped all through, etc, etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.