Alfa Romeo Forums banner

The 66 GTV on craigs?

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  justcallmefred 
#1 ·
Has anyone checked into the 66 GTV advertised on craigslist in Anacortes for $10,000? Anyone know about the car?
Thanks

#3 ·
I think it is. I remember seeing the photos somewhere before, so probably was this one. BaT comments starting to get kind of snippy for what would be a decent (even if a bitsa) car.

#5 ·
Me and a buddy went to look at the car.It sold for 10k then another guy bought and upped the price.When we went to look at the car it was after the price hike.The car seemed very good mechanically,but the paint was terrible.Maaco style scuff and shoot on a solid appearing car.I'm a body man by trade at Central Collision and my friend is employed at Salantinos Collision.We passed in the car on the basis of the paint and chatted with the person representing the new owner.About an hour later we got a phone call yelling at us for not buying the car.Weirdest thing I've ever heard.

#7 ·
Check the thread for this car on Bring a Trailer. It seems to have had 3 sellers over a few weeks at ever increasing prices in the general Puget Sound area. It was on Ebay until this morning. I think it was at around $11k without making reserve; don't know what happened.

#9 ·
Well, it was in the Iniezione at $10.5, on Bringatrailer at $13.5, and sold on Ebay for $12.6. Of course, you never know if the ebay buyer will pay. Seems full priced given the condition. (my 2 cents)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.