Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Roll Call

5K views 31 replies 20 participants last post by  junglejustice 
#1 ·
This might have been done, but I just noticed new additions to AONE's roll call and thought we should do one for the NW corner too.
So, if you are a member of the NWARC and the bb - sign in.
IF your "real" name is not in your signature, let us know who you "really" are.
See you on-line

#3 ·
roll call

I guess i was supposed to put joeveloce on the sign in and then my name on the the signiture but I didn't know any better at the time and I haven't figured out a really cool response below my signiture.. How about... "You know you're old when your one owner car is vintage eligible!" Ciao Joe Faherty

#4 ·
Alfa Bulletin Board? I thought this was the exchange for the lunatic pulpit. I was ready to make a speech about the history of hotel rates and unique cars that may or may not have ever existed, then follow it up with a bunch of rambling, negative thoughts on Chrysler / FIAT filled with assumptions that aren't supported by any relevant facts. I just may have to take my opinions elsewhere if this is dedicated to Alfa Romeos.

#9 ·
Mirko Freguia here, up and online way too late as usual.
I went to Greenwood on Saturday, walked the whole thing, and spent some time rockin and drinkin at Bleachers... thought for sure I'd see Doc there.

#15 ·
BIG time....

You owe me JB.
My tickets to enter the corral, so you probably took what were justifiably MY parade laps.
(Buy me my own 8C and we'll call it even!)

#17 ·
Interestingly enough, there is a Washington plated 8C in the hotel parking lot tonight. Methinks Eric will be at PIR tomorrow as promised!!

#20 ·
Well, I rejoined AROC at convention in OR and got my card as Oregon. Guess I won't be making many meeting there, or in Seattle for that matter, but it would be nice to be affiliated with a club closer.
Former NW club member Richard Gray

#24 ·
Richard: I've been president of three "North Sound" branches over the past several years. One a condo Assoc., one the North Sound branch of the Appraisal Institute, and a local school PTO. But you're right, I saw several Alfas several weeks ago on South Hill while I was appraising a house up there. (A brown spider, red spider and a 164, any of 'em yours?) Around 14th and 15th Streets as I recall. I would mention that several years ago I put together a Mt Baker drive and got nice support and attendance from the Seattle Chapter. They are supportive of north end activities, but you're right it's usually tough for me to get to Issaquah. Most everyone has done Whidbey, Chuckanut and Hwy 9 but putting a north end drive together would be kinda fun.
Dan

#25 ·
Dan, If the 164 you saw was a silver one with an "S" fin, "S" rims, cloth interior, no ABS, it was me:) I also have a Berlina I run around in once in a while and a red real "S" I hope to run around in soon. The silver 164 is usually parked at Parkway Chateau on Old Fairhaven Pkwy. Stop in any time your up this way.
There are several Alfas in town. Wish it was easy to contact them to see if there is interest in a club up this way.

#26 ·
Greetings to our friends at the NWARC:

As some of you know, Susan and I have moved from Anacortes to Casa Grande, Arizona. Here I can play in our three car garage with our Alfas and Susan is having fun on decorating and gardening projects, not to mention the wonderful roads and scenery.

Our contact information is: George and Susan Willet, 1613 East Clover Street, Casa Grande, AZ 85122. 520-374-2220 or cell 360-391-1620. Caio, George.

#27 ·
No excuses...

Especially from our northern members -
Swap meet and open house at Daron's new shop at the Burlington Airport, near Wes'.
With businesses moving north, and so many members already there, it only makes sense you folks would do an "attracting" northern drive - but hurry - there ain't much nice weather left.
Sorry I have to miss this weekend's event cause I'm in Walla Walla making wine wine.
See you at the Christmas party, if not before.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.