Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Roll Call

5K views 31 replies 20 participants last post by  junglejustice 
#1 ·
This might have been done, but I just noticed new additions to AONE's roll call and thought we should do one for the NW corner too.
So, if you are a member of the NWARC and the bb - sign in.
IF your "real" name is not in your signature, let us know who you "really" are.
See you on-line

#29 ·
From the October "Iniezione"

It’s almost time to stop reading this, turn off the computer, grab your old Alfa Romeo items off the shelf in the garage and head for Burlington!
Don’t miss the Swap meet
October 3rd From 10 AM until…?
Vintage Customs New Location
11735 Watertank Road
Burlington, WA 98233

Daron and Cyndi Walker have been very busy moving their location for Vintage Customs to a great new space in Burlington. Yes… near Wes, Herb, & Fred. (They tell me you can see Russia from their back yard.) The new place is wonderful for Vintage Customs and one great way to share this, is to host a Swap Meet. I‟ve had people from Olympia, Eastern Washington, and Canada all ask about this. This should be a great event. Round up your extras you want to off load, and write up a list of what you need.

To reserve your last minute space, e-mail Daron at:
daron@vintagecustoms.net

#31 ·
Welcome Vintage Customs to Burlington. What a fantastic shop! Thanks for hosting the swap meet. I picked up a SPICA fuel filter and housing for my Berlina. There's lost of Alfisiti between Everett and Canada that would benefit from a club in the Burlington area!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.