Alfa Romeo Forums banner

It's that time again... let's go karing!!

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  mfx8898 
#1 · (Edited)
The next annual Alfa Club karting enduro race is happening on Saturday, January 17th at SyKart in Tukwila. Get together with other Alfisti for this combo event, which will include 2 hours of gokart racing and monthly club meeting. We all had a great time last year, with 10 teams of 4 drivers, LeMans style start, self-pitting, and plenty of friendly competition.

Last year we scrambled to start the race on time due the number of people and SyKart's registration and pre-race briefing process, so be sure to get there early (around 11:30). This will allow ample time for individual check-in, team organization, and everything else on SyKart's checklist. Here are the important bits of info you should know:

- Maximum 40 drivers, teams of 10 (form your own team)
- Pre-register with Mirko Freguia or Ron Calkins - FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE
- Saturday, Jan. 17th, SyKart in Tukwila (sykart.com or 425.251.5060 for info)
- Arrive/check-in at 11:30am
- Racing from 1pm - 3pm
- $55 per person
- Must have valid driver license, or attend SyKart driving course (call for details)
- Minimum age for kids is 8 (call SyKart to sign up for driving course

Send me a PM if you have any questions, or call SyKart directly. Remember, this is a first-come registration, form your own world class team of ringers, and know that we'll form ad hoc teams at SyKart for those who are solo or have fewer than 4 in their group.

This event was a ton of fun last year, so we'll see you there...!!

Mirko

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Sounds like that would be fun but dought that I would be able to attend. The reason that I am replying to your posting is that I am a new Alfa owner, I have a 1971 spider and am interested in finding a local Alfa club. I tryed to respond to a club web site but they required outlook express and I have never been able to get that thing to work (on teenagers in the house) so I thought I would try this. My email address is chuckm96@gmail.com
Chuck

#4 ·
New Alfa owner

Hey there Chuck, I am the membership chair for NW Alfa Club and can help you get connected. I'll follow up with an email to you gmail. Thanks.

Mirko Freguia

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.