Alfa Romeo Forums banner

156 GTAm

8K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Azzurri GTV 
#1 ·
I just got the Japanese magazine - Alfa Romeo (Tipo special issue) and read about the 156 GTAm. That thing looks awesome! With those wide body kit (just like the BTCC cars)!!

There is some other great articles in the magazine. I will scan some of them as soon as I am home. :D

#8 · (Edited)
The coolest car in the magazine

This gotta be the coolest Alfa in the magazine (2nd is the 147 GTA Cup version) which post a slightly slower lap time than the full race prepared 146 GTA Cup race car in the shootout (1:07.685 vs 1:04.767)
Not bad for a 30 yr old next to a brand new factory prepared racer. It's also faster than any other race prepared 156, 155, AlfaSud and 145.

It has Carbon fiber hood and trunk lid, splitter in the front, air box, and side doors, fully adjustable coil-overs!! All available from www.oldtimer.to

(EDIT!!! Old Timer new website http://www.s-oldtimer.com/ )

Attachments

#11 ·
More GTAm pictures

I just found more pictures of the black GTAm on Nizam's website! Same black GTAm on the same stand, just more better quality picture of it.

Nizam - may I post the link here? :D

BTW, where did you take those?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.