Alfa Romeo Forums banner

145 engine swap

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  arjunior45 
#1 ·
Hi I'm a newbie in this forum thnx for your helps from now.

I have a question has any one tryied to put 155 q4's engine ( 2.0lt turbo) on to 145 2.0lt ? I have a junk 155 q4 and the engine, eletrical things are in perfect condition so I want to put the turbo engine to my 145.

#2 ·
i take it you have the v6 2litre turbo? im not sure on size as we never got these engines in australia but i'd assume its quite a bit bigger than the twinspark 2litre. It could be done i suppose, i mean anything is possible with money.

#3 ·
Dear Gunmetal,
the 155 Q4's engine is a 4-cylinder turbo{garrett T3} 16-valves 2000c.c with 190bhp@5700rpm and 290NM@2500rpm!

Dear pug106
I belive that you need the Lancia's Delta Integrale {EVO I-II} gearbox in order to move the car. Someone here in Greece tried to put just the engine-gearbox-front differenzial to a front wheel drive 155 and never managed to make it go.
I'll ask for more infos if you are still interesting to put this engine to your 145

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.