Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Alfa Spider 2002 Workshop CD

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  AussieSpider2 
#1 ·
Hi, I am in urgent need of a "evaluation" :cool: copy of the workshop manual on CD. It is for a 2002 Spider RHD. Can anyone send me a "backup" copy? :D If so please email me. Thanks (in advance)

ps. I had posted this in the Spider (1966-Up) forum until I found this section.

Cheers.

#4 ·
"yea, no problem :rolleyes: ". ??

I just had a CLOSE look at the responce to my call for help and in particular to the smiley face. It shows it as "sarcastic".
I find that response a little disturbing and quite dissapointing.

I had initally taken the response as an offer to help, but it appears I was mistaken. Silly me.

P.S. I thought Forums like this are meant to be a place where people can ask for help and also help others.

#6 ·
AussieSpider2 said:
"yea, no problem :rolleyes: ". ??

I just had a CLOSE look at the responce to my call for help and in particular to the smiley face. It shows it as "sarcastic".
I find that response a little disturbing and quite dissapointing.

I had initally taken the response as an offer to help, but it appears I was mistaken. Silly me.

P.S. I thought Forums like this are meant to be a place where people can ask for help and also help others.
Sure, when it isn't illegal:)

#7 ·
Kens,
thanks for the link.
At this stage I already have what I needed. Cheers.

Lowmileage
Ones "legal beliefs" are no excuse for rudeness to others.
I wonder if you have ever video taped a TV program or made a copy of a music CD or photocopied pages from books or taped off the radio ??

If you care to read my post properly, I was careful to use "legal" words such as "evaluation" and "backup".

#8 ·
AussieSpider2 said:
Kens,
thanks for the link.
At this stage I already have what I needed. Cheers.

Lowmileage
Ones "legal beliefs" are no excuse for rudeness to others.
I wonder if you have ever video taped a TV program or made a copy of a music CD or photocopied pages from books or taped off the radio ??

If you care to read my post properly, I was careful to use "legal" words such as "evaluation" and "backup".
Use whatever "legal" words you choose but your attempt to get someone on this board to get you either an "evaluation" or "backup" copy, IMO was done with poor judgement.

I'm glad you now have what you needed and apoligize if you thought my response was rude.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.