Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Airbag light

3K views 21 replies 4 participants last post by  81gtv6 
#1 ·
Friends, how are you? I have a 156 2.0 TS 2000. Last week, I was moving the passanger seat, and suddenly airbag light comes on. I checked the connection below the seat, cleaned the contacts, but it never comes off.
I was told that a dealer must perform an ECU reset (airbag ecu, since I have been told that is a different ecu). Can I do it myself? is there any procedure to reset that ECU? I can reset the inyection ECU by desconecting the batery and performing the key trick.....
please, help me on this, since I know that as long as the light is on, the complete system is not operating....
thank you.

#9 ·
81gtv6 said:
Sure if you want your blinker fluid refilled with neon blinker fluid! Other than that they B wwoorrtthhllesssss. I just got cross drilled brake lines from WCC! WHAT!@>@
They hooked my ps4 up so i could play this

Also you don't have the engine oil bypass kit. That kit keeps the fluids OUT OF MY BLOCK. the way it was meant to be

Attachments

#17 ·
81gtv6 said:
NVM, MrO would yell at me for it not being the original Fcar station wagon, but he does know where that one is located and will tell us later in a book he might write in english or psycho babble
Cr@p, i forgot The Dr. Stu has pictures of the car and will just tell me even tho its not the same car that MrO knows. But unlike Stu he will sell it for a small sum of the gross national profit of Costa Rica.

#18 ·
81gtv6 said:
Cr@p, i forgot The Dr. Stu has pictures of the car and will just tell me even tho its not the same car that MrO knows. But unlike Stu he will sell it for a small sum of the gross national profit of Costa Rica.
THEN IM GONNA PUT IN A 34V 12.9L ENGINE FROM A 169 AND RSWR SUSPENSION KIT WITH EVERYTHING!!!! Plus its better, faster, cheaper, and crunchier than the other guys engine OR ELSE!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.