Alfa Romeo Forums banner

gtv

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  IGTVI 
#1 ·
hi. i am looking to change my interior black plastic colored dashboard for the platinum colored version. i've had no luck finding parts and i would rather not repaint the interior. any suggestions out there? thanks.

#2 ·
To change over a Phase 1 centre console to Phase 2 requires a bit of work. For a start the Phase 1 have Air Conditioning (Manual) controls versus the Phase 2 & 3 which have Climate Controls. Also mounting the guages is a little different. Also the join of the vertical (guages and controls) part to the
horizontal part (gearshift) is different between the two versions so that would need replacing. Best bet is to get real friendly with your local dealer to find out the parts needed.

You can try Zender as I believe they have a carbon fibre look overlay for the centre console.

You could also try having it covered in leather with stitching done to match the rest (my car has black with red stitch on the wheel, gear knob and instrument hood).

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.