Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Newbie - first time Alfa owner

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  robbo_rover 
#1 ·
Hi guys,
have been looking at this forum for a week or two and thought I'd introduce myself.

Have had my 3.2 litre GT for 2 weeks now after trading my XR6 turbo & thought I'd share my thoughts.

I was looking for a fun drive that could seat at least 3 and could carry up to 2sets of golf clubs. I was also looking for something a little unique, BMW 3 series and Audi A4's are as common as dog s*** around here. I fell in love with this car the moment I saw it and that engine note is devine. Sure it has some flaws but that's part of the attraction.

I bought a demo with 2,800km on the clock, it's black with red leather interior and it turns heads like you wouldn't believe, this is mainly because I have never seen one on the road here in Perth before, I spot a 147 every now & then but have never seen a GT. I certainly got unique, I feel like the only GT owner in town :D

I know I'll have some questions to ask sooner or later, talk to you then.

#3 · (Edited)
Congratulations on your purchase.Great choice, very nice colour.I had a driving experience with the smaller petrol engines and i was excited!
Pics please.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.