Alfa Romeo Forums banner

The new Alfa 8C Spider!!

3K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  DaveH 
#1 ·
Ladies and Gentlemen :D please welcome the new Alfa 8C Spider!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
#6 ·
Great looking car, the 8 C I agree. The Bugatti???????? UGH!!!!!!! The interior is pimp, however, the exterior is a mish mosh of lines and creases and just no flow. The 8 C looks like it's moving, even when standing still.

#7 ·
Hehe.....
The Bugatti looks like a red civic being eaten by a Bently Continental GT. :D

#8 ·
gday said:
Hehe.....
The Bugatti looks like a red civic being eaten by a Bently Continental GT. :D
Yes but it has almost 1000 horsepower and nearly as much torque!!...plus if you put skinny whitewalls on it with those spinning hubcaps, and hydraulic shocks, and pimp out the interior even more than the factory has already done, all the rap stars will buy one :D :D :D

#11 ·
The 8C Spider is perfection on wheels.... please FIAT/Alfa don't f&*k this one up too!!!

#13 ·
Unfortunately that has as much chance of being produced as the Canguro did. They might as well let a journalist crash it now, just like the Canguro...

Regardless I thought the 8C coupe was one of THE most beutiful cars I've ever seen in print. it translates into a stunning convertible too. Take that, Bangleheads, and smother your "flamed surfaces" with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.