Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable
messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of
the author, and neither the owners(s) of Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message. By agreeing to these rules you also release the owner(s) of Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums
from any leagl actions that may arise from the postings of it's author.
The Services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
The owners(s) of Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. The owners(s) of Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
The owners(s) of Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. The owners(s) of Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, the owners(s) of Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
The owner(s) of Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to The Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums including feedback, suggestions,
post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the
members of any public or private community, (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting,
uploading, inputting, providing or submitting ("Posting") your Submission you are granting The owner(s) of Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums, its
affiliated companies permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses
(including, without limitation, all The owner(s) of Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to:
copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission;
to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. The owner(s) of Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums is under
no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and The owner(s) of Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums may remove any Submission at any time
in its sole discretion.
By Posting a Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission
upload, input or submit the Submissions.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owner(s) of Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums reserves the right to update the Forum Rules at any time without notice to you.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.