Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Charlotte Area Mid-Atlantic Alfa Romeo Owners Club Meeting

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Sandy 
#1 ·
IT’S ALMOST HERE

The kick-off meeting of the Charlotte area Mid-Atlantic Alfa Romeo Owners Club will be Thursday, February 23, at the Embassy Suites, 5400 John Q. Hammons Drive NW in Concord, NC.

We hope you will join us. Parking is available to the right of the building, but there is a larger parking area to the left around behind the building near the conference entrance. I mention this because we have been promised by Hendricks Alfa Romeo that they will bring one of the new Guilias, and a Quad, if it is not sold, for us to view. The car will be at this north conference area parking lot. It might be good if you arrive a little earlier to have some time to inspect the car.

Dinner will be in a private room in the Rocky River Grill. The hotel has prepared a special menu for us, and there is a full bar available if you wish. You should plan to start congregating about 6:00. We want to keep things informal, so you can find a seat when you are ready and place your order for dinner. It will be individual checks.

This will be a meet-and-greet meeting so that we will have an opportunity to get to know each other. We would also like to have a brief discussion about what sort on events would interest the group. Our speaker for the evening will be: Adam Erwin with Hendrick Alfa Romeo. He will talk to us about Alfa’s plans for the future, his adventure at the track with the new Guilia, and some exciting plans that Hendricks has in conjunction with our club. It should prove to be a very interesting evening.

If you can, please shoot me a PM and let us know if you are going to attend. Since this is the first meeting, it would be helpful to have an approximate number of people. Also, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to be put on our mailing list.

I hope we see you on the 23rd.

-Sandy

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.