Then to Lino Brincat (MALTA) c. 1988
Julius Thurgood (UK) Jan 1989
Tom Price (USA) Feb 1989
Nick Savage, (UK) April 2000. Sold to USA 2013

Price: $295,000 obo

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
If one searches this GTA forum for 752661, a few more threads turn up.

There one will notice that it was offered for sale about a year ago at 'Car and Classic' by Garry Roberts (USA). Did it sell then? Or is Mr Roberts still trying to sell?

Interior pic from my files

Attachments

Reactions: Zagato_Olaf
#3 · (Edited)
I wonder about the claimed Autodelta delivery date of April 1965. Seems very early. Other RHD GTAs I am aware of had build dates in July 1965.

Regard

Ken

Reactions: Zagato_Olaf
#4 ·
Yeah, my old car, owned and raced from 2000 to 2013. I think that must be Garry Roberts selling as he is based in Costa Mesa. Car appears virtually unchanged from the day I sold it.

$295,000 is a pretty sporty price I would say , and the general GTA market (such as it is) would indicate that there's a degree of optimism there unless something fantastic in the way of a period racing history has emerged (and I never found one).

That car needs to be raced ! Will an active historic racing driver please buy it !
Yrs
Nick

#11 ·
One feature I would never change on a GTA 1600 (except fenders or headbands) is the rear fenders. You can run with 7" wheels and wide Dunlops only by modifying the crowning a little while maintaining the characteristic of the high fender (or low depending on how you understand it...).
Opinion and personal taste of course.

Reactions: donrencos
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.