Little Miss January

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  sbadaro 
#1 ·
My little girl is now Miss January [emoji7]

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

See less See more
#3 ·
Not much more than a handful of vintage Alfas in Jordan I'm afraid:
- I have one of the two series 2 (chrome split bumper) kamm tail spiders in town and another Bertone (Rosso GTV) looking for a better home with garage space.
- One red Montreal slipped through my hands after writing the check in 2016... a basket case really... with rust through some of the pannels... hope the restoration gives it justice
- A friend of mine has a duetto (a 67 I think) and a 1750 GTV
- I have seen a couple of 105 saloons in town in relatively decent shape (a 2000 and a 1300)
- There "was" a 101 spider and a brilliant GTV6 but both have long disappeared... probably exported to Europe
- I would guess 3 - 4 Alfetta GTV's and half a dozen or so series 3 spiders and an equal count of more current models.

Call me crazy, but after years of "adventures in parts sourcing" and battles with mechanics... I'm getting a fourth Alfa !!! A salvage accidented 4C no less, without warranty and without a servicing dealer in sight!!!

I am also toying with the idea of saving this old girl... Beyond redemption by any sensible means but... stepnose GTV... the temptation is too strong...

Early Alzheimer's is what it is :(

Attachments

#4 ·
That stepnose doesn't look too bad could do with a polish I suppose
All joking aside not maney stepnose cars left

Reactions: sbadaro
#6 ·
Hehehe... don't get me started now... I have to leave "something" in the kids' college fund...

Actually there's an idea for a Totally useless string here... "Alfa Guilt and how to address it" :
- BETTER I SPEND IT ON THE ALFA NOW THAN KIDS SPEND IT ON WOMEN AND BOOZE LATER
- BETTER I SPEND IT ON THE ALFA NOW BEFORE SHE SPENDS IT ON MAKEUP LATER
- BETTER I SPEND IT ON THE ALFA NOW BEFORE SHE FILES FOR DIVORCE
- BETTER I SPEND IT ON THE ALFA NOW BEFORE LANDLORD COMES TO COLLECT RENT

You get the gist of it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.