Giulia TI - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nngtv View Post
I heard from a local mechanic that you can bump up the HP to 340 by adding a chip! Cost: $800
Didn't know a chip was available to fit the Giulia yet. I'm guessing that intake and exhaust will need to be addressed as well.

RaceráZ
2015 Alfa Romeo 4C
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-03-2017, 02:32 PM
Gold Subscriber

My Dad and I drove a Ti Lusso the other day and were very impressed by it. Interior seems on par with the Audi's we both drive only more artistic for lack of a better word. Very quiet when required and handled well although we never got it out of Normal mode. Plenty of power. Our dealer also had a Rosso Red Q4 with the Sportpak option, beautiful but sold the day he put it on the lot. They also have another 2 normal Giulias.
The 4 they received were part of the initial group brought into the states and they had no choice re options.
My Quad is somewhere in the cycle, not sure where though but my dealer thinks perhaps the end of this month, the first of March.

Can't wait!

Tad
Alabama

'59 Sprint
'59 Spider Veloce
'61 Giulietta Spider- Street
'61 Giulietta Spider- Race
'67 Duetto
'67 Giulia Super
'71 Spider Veloce

Last edited by tadslc; 02-03-2017 at 02:36 PM.
post #18 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-06-2017, 07:39 AM Thread Starter

Still none in South FL

So annoyed by Alfa, none of the dealerships down here have received a base or a TI and they seem to have no clue as to when it will be coming in. It gets pushed out weekly....

post #19 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-06-2017, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shah1221 View Post
So annoyed by Alfa, none of the dealerships down here have received a base or a TI and they seem to have no clue as to when it will be coming in. It gets pushed out weekly....
Yup. Typicle Alfa behavior. Your dealer knows nothing because AR is telling them nothing. Be grateful that they're being honest with you and not blowing smoke like some dealers do.

RaceráZ
2015 Alfa Romeo 4C
post #20 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-07-2017, 08:19 AM

All the dealerships in Washington DC Metro area have them
post #21 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-07-2017, 12:40 PM

passed by my dealer yesterday...he had 14! mixed bag..some Lusso, some Q4...etc etc....liked the interiors...nice...
has sold 4 already...most expensive one had an MSRp of 51k and change...
post #22 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-07-2017, 12:52 PM
Platinum Subscriber

Our dealer has one of each, Giulia RWD, Giulia TI AWD and Quad RWD.

Ciao, Alfisto Steve
Virginia Beach, VA
AROC 164 Tech Advisor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Maintenance Sticky:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Daily drivers: USA models - 1991 164S Black Beauty II ALFISTO;

Daughter's current ride: BB1 my 164L and Her Granddads 2002 Ford Taurus is back up.

New parts hauler but not car hauler 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4.7L H.O. V-8

Needing TLC non-blackbeast the 93 164L

"A day without an Alfa whine is like a day without sunshine"
post #23 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-07-2017, 05:05 PM
Born Again Boarder
Gold Subscriber

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Anfanuts
Our local Austin dealer has the "base" Giulia in, they acknowledge they need a better name for it. Sticker is like $37k and $42k for a TI. They brought one to our monthly CNC this past Saturday. It looked quite nice. It had a dial for engine setting (eco, normal and sport) but they said it did nothing for the suspension. They expect the TI's shortly.

Last edited by Anfanuts; 02-07-2017 at 05:07 PM.
post #24 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDriver View Post
passed by my dealer yesterday...he had 14! mixed bag..some Lusso, some Q4...etc etc....liked the interiors...nice...
has sold 4 already...most expensive one had an MSRp of 51k and change...
Hi there - I'm also in NY - what dealer was that, the one in Westchester, Westbury, or somewhere else?
post #25 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 07:24 AM

Uaglio....I too am in NY (Long Island specifically) and the Westbury dealer has over ten base and Ti models according to their website inventory. That said, that may aggregate inventory with other NY dealers. No QV's though....
post #26 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uaglio View Post
Hi there - I'm also in NY - what dealer was that, the one in Westchester, Westbury, or somewhere else?
the only one in Westchester Alfredo's.Larchmont...bought my QV from them. they have another QV arriving in March already sold though I'm told...
post #27 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 08:28 PM

I've been to two dealers in the Washington, DC area and both have a few Giulia's and Giulia Ti. I have checked inventory and there are no models with the features that I want so I'm going to order one tomorrow. A friend ordered one yesterday. I'm told the next order that goes in well get delivered by the end of May, early June. Knowing Alfa that could be a pipe dream but lets see.
post #28 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentlands View Post
I've been to two dealers in the Washington, DC area and both have a few Giulia's and Giulia Ti. I have checked inventory and there are no models with the features that I want so I'm going to order one tomorrow. A friend ordered one yesterday. I'm told the next order that goes in well get delivered by the end of May, early June. Knowing Alfa that could be a pipe dream but lets see.
Same with me. My dealer here in LA didn't get any Giulias I liked so I special ordered a Ti. Only time will tell how that turns out. I'm in no rush and the Giulia won't be replacing my current daily, a 4C.

RaceráZ
2015 Alfa Romeo 4C
post #29 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 04:46 PM

nngtv,
Let me know if you find out more about this chip. I took delivery of my TI last week, and the local dealer (Raleigh, NC) now has 7 in stock.
Don
post #30 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfourza View Post
nngtv,
Let me know if you find out more about this chip. I took delivery of my TI last week, and the local dealer (Raleigh, NC) now has 7 in stock.
Don
Congratulation,
I'll update you by Monday!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode