Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Giulia Picture Thread

23K views 82 replies 34 participants last post by  lgbalfa 
#1 ·
Just started a Pic thread. Post up photos of your QV/Ti/Veloce/Diesel or base!

See less See more
#47 ·
Giulia Ti w/ 19" sports package
Montecarlo Blue/Black Leather
Red Calipers
Sunroof
HK Stereo w/Nav

Attachments

#59 ·
Custom 1/1 2017 Alfa Romeo Guilia - $99999 (ATLANTA)

This Custom 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia has everything you've been looking for in a sports sedan and more. Painted by a local artist in Charleston, SC, the outstanding aesthetics of this luxurious sports sedan will be a sure head turner, let alone a great conversation starter. The 280-hp 2.0 liter turbo four engine combined with rear wheel drive creates an invigorate driving experience for all types of drivers. This Giulia fully equipped with an 8.8 touchscreen, and a Dual plane sunroof insures a great ride for whoever you decide to share this masterpiece with.

https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cto/6174797013.html

#61 ·
Stelvios in Miami

And this dealer had LOTS of Giulias on hand, my guess ~ 40, 2018 models and a bright blue. Two or three Stelvios though. I like it ...roomy.

Attachments

Reactions: evi
#62 ·
I spend all my time on the Giulia Forums now, but here's my Ti Q4 with Sport/Performance. Am absolutely in love with this car! At the dealer, yesterday, a couple interior shots (love the different finishes), and with an ancestor.

Attachments

Reactions: howndog and Vsix
#63 ·
I spend all my time on the Giulia Forums now, but here's my Ti Q4 with Sport/Performance. Am absolutely in love with this car! At the dealer, yesterday, a couple interior shots (love the different finishes), and with an ancestor.

Absolutely beautiful, love the color contrast. I have exactly the same setup with a different color combo and I too am in love with this car. My only suggestion is that you purchase the new Corsa exhaust system from Centerline International. The difference in the sound is stunning; I have it and I am quite sure you will love it. Drive On!

#73 ·
During delivery the salesman parked my new Rosso Alfa Ti right next to a Rosso Competizione Quadrifoglio. I thought it made an interesting comparison seeing the difference between the two models and the two red colors.

Rosso Alfa Ti Right Profile by addlightness, on Flickr

Rosso Alfa Ti vs Rosso Competizione QV Right Front 3/4 by addlightness, on Flickr

Rosso Alfa Ti vs Rosso Competizione QV Front by addlightness, on Flickr

Rosso Alfa Ti vs Rosso Competizione QV Left Front 3/4 by addlightness, on Flickr

Rosso Competizione QV Left Profile by addlightness, on Flickr

Rosso Alfa Ti vs Rosso Competizione QV Left Rear 3/4 Close by addlightness, on Flickr

Rosso Alfa Ti vs Rosso Competizione QV Rear Taller Perspective by addlightness, on Flickr

Rosso Alfa Ti vs Rosso Competizione QV Rear Sunset by addlightness, on Flickr

#78 ·
Sears Point, AlfaCalifornia 2013.

-tj

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.